Made with Love

Niagara Falls Jewel @Diamonds

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with Jewel a few times over the past several months. Other reviews about her are spot on.

Outgoing, very sociable, great sense of humour not to mention that glint in her eyes that convey a certain innocence that masks her insatiable sensual/sexual naughty side. Very soft, tender lips that while kissing her just makes you melt...at least for me.

And her service is no different being a blend of sensual teasing and sexual energy that seems to a perfect blend. Starting with her soft, gentle and teasing oral skills Jewel intensifies that especially with her DT skills. And she’s willing to try any position – 69, mish, standing doggie, etc – but doggie appears to be one of her favorites. Worked for me since it’s also a great view of her nice spankable tushy (ask before we started) too. :)
As good as round one was, round 2 was just as good with her finish being a BBBJNQNS. (Before anyone asks NQNS is no quit no spit)

And every time I’ve seen her, Jewel brings her A game, making each meeting a pleasurable adventure. :biggrin2:

I rarely say this but Jewel is one of those SPs that IMO is one of the best. Great attitude and sense of humour and she enjoys what she does. Jewel may not be available everyday but when she is it’s time well spent with her.

Repeat and recommend? 100% YES!

LTO_3

Colt

Joined Aug 6, 2011
Messages 24
You got me big time with this.

<Outgoing, very sociable, great sense of humour not to mention that glint in her eyes that convey a certain innocence that masks her insatiable sensual/sexual naughty side. Very soft, tender lips that while kissing her just makes you melt...at least for me.>

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Diamonds never posts a schedule of any kind for the ladies. They sign on whenever it fits their schedule. Call or email to see if/when working. Often easiest to pre-book (best to always have a back up plan too). Just repeated with Jewel last night - I'm still :biggrin2: - but set it up a couple days in advance.

LTO_3

us69

Reviewer
Joined Oct 3, 2016
Messages 212
Me too, I have seen her now 6 times and I feel now she know what I want just before I think it. The bar keeps going up a level each time. She is great :)~

Wynn

Joined May 10, 2016
Messages 19
I too saw Jewel. She is attractive, friendly, and a great kisser! We chatted for a bit and then got cozy. I gave her a nice massage that she seemed to enjoy and that led to me being more oral with her. She is a very vocal recipient, perhaps too much in my opinion. Roles were reversed and I got to enjoy myself immensely. Repeat? Probably not until she is a bit quieter.

About this Discussion

18 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom