Made with Love

Jessica (Nice Tits) - Kingsway

teejay

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 6
My big boob tour continues. This time - it is Asian (next up will be a blonde so that I can make it the Charlies's Angels Trifecta). Since she is from HK - more open with services (namely greek) when compared to the K-Girl ones. Picture on CL is accurate. First of all - this is an Asian Micro and there will always be Bait and Switch and depending on the day/time - don't be surprised with waiting and with over worked girls (which is why I sometimes ask myself if I should even continue with visiting Micros but that is for another thread).

I've seen Jessica about 5 times now and lucky for me - we hit it off right away. In fact - on some of my visits - I passed the sniff test (this is why it is always important to shower before). She went straight to LFK/DFK and BBBJ before I even got to the bed. To this day - I have no clue as to her massage skills.

In her late 20's or early 30's. Not a head turner but not ugly. Here BBBJ skills are awesome. Lots of DT and BLS with plenty of eye contact and an easy transition to 69. Her best position is ACG as she really grinds away and rides you hard. YMMV as on one visit - she was not really into ACG and we spent more time with greek or with DFK/LFK/BBBJ. The view from CG is always great as her tits were nice to play with (soft, round and responsive). She's put on some weight (junk in the trunk) but she looks great from doggy and her perfect tits make up for it - while not a spinner - she is not fat. I was able to lift her from sitting mish mastery at the edge of the bed to stand and carry.

Her DFK skills are great - especially hot during mish. Again - although I've seen her many times - it is YMMV. For a couple of sessions - she was feeling great and she let me face fuck her to a spectacular CIM finish. For others - she did BLS/HJ but at least I still got to CIM (although I thought it would be COB - guess she did not want it all over her tits). Since I am Asian - I am able to converse with her and although it may sound gross to some of you - I like how she reviews my finishes (too much, why so little - did you see someone else this week? - it tasted better last week). Also - the horking sound she makes when she spits out in the sink is not the hottest.

There are other girls at the same location - I saw Amy - she looks HOT. Joyce from Macau is no longer there (prettiest mixed Asian). Ada and Gigi are not the greatest looking but Mamasan tells me she offers great service. I am sure others will have mixed reviews of Jessica but for me - it was great as I have already been back many times. I might also try the duo with Crystal and Miki (while not interactive - I have yet to find a good duo option).

$.20 plus and extra .4 for greek (I always tip her .20 even on her not so good days)

L: 6/7
A: 8
S: 9

teejay

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 6
Re: Jessica (Nice Tits) - Kingsway

I forgot to mention that she will be heading back to HK by the end of the year. CL - 4588

Not to worry - I already know of a backup KGirl in Downtown Vancouver with even nicer tits.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Jessica (Nice Tits) - Kingsway

Another Wow teejay, great info.

quote: she was feeling great and she let me face fuck her to a spectacular CIM finish

I want some of that :p

bt123

Top Bottom