Made with Love

Durham Jessi @ Durham CL

v_m

Joined Nov 30, 2009
Messages 6
This lady was very nice when I met up with her a few months back. She's super friendly and is pretty cool to chat with. Unfortunatly meeting up with her was also the worst experiance with an SP I have ever had. I highly doubt she has return customers and if she does they haven't been with a truly decent SP. Zero enthusiasm, zero intrest and I know she posts that her place is messy but for christ sakes messy only fools you into thinking it can't be THAT bad,.. in fact her place is a cespit and if thats how she likes to live then fine but wow, I don't have to accept it. Not for the $ she asks for. I have no boubt that her living conditions are why she seems to no longer provide incall,.. and thats fine but even with an outcall keep in mind where this lady came from before she headed out to meet you. I hate writing a negative review but wow,.. no way was this money well spent. Avoid.

lava

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 4
Re: Jessi @ Durham CL

v_m said:
This lady was very nice when I met up with her a few months back. She's super friendly and is pretty cool to chat with. Unfortunatly meeting up with her was also the worst experiance with an SP I have ever had. I highly doubt she has return customers and if she does they haven't been with a truly decent SP. Zero enthusiasm, zero intrest and I know she posts that her place is messy but for christ sakes messy only fools you into thinking it can't be THAT bad,.. in fact her place is a cespit and if thats how she likes to live then fine but wow, I don't have to accept it. Not for the $ she asks for. I have no boubt that her living conditions are why she seems to no longer provide incall,.. and thats fine but even with an outcall keep in mind where this lady came from before she headed out to meet you. I hate writing a negative review but wow,.. no way was this money well spent. Avoid.

Top Bottom