Made with Love

IN-Call Jasmine - Montreal

drylr

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 1
Jasmine was a breath of fresh air from my last few SP experiences where the girls had clearly become hard-asses from being in the business too long or in it to feed their other addictions. Jasmine was outstanding in every way. When they advertise true GFE they aren't kidding. She has a very seductive look and accent. As soon as I walked through the door I was impressed with how beautiful she is and was greeted with a wonderful kiss. There's nothing like DFK with a French girl Once I finished my shower and came in to the room we stood and kissed and she slowly dropped to her knees and performed one of the greatest BBBJ I have ever experienced. She took her time and we moved on to the bed where she continued but clearly deserved being rewarded with a 69. She was very responsive and genuine with her sounds and movements throughout the rest of session which was a combination of MPOS and I mean MMM-POS and CBJ and finished with a BBBJCIM. It was a wonderful and exhausting session after which we held each other for a while before I showered again and pried myself from a wonderful goodbye DFK and left.
I would highly recommend Jasmine. $250 is the right price for her but I understand that it is an introductory rate that will be going up. They should rethink that and stay busy at $250. But I would advise you to get in while you can with this incredible SP - new to TO.
If this is what will be coming from montreal-girlfriends we are in for a treat.

JeGro

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 30
Re: Jasmine - Montreal

drylr said:
Jasmine was a breath of fresh air from my last few SP experiences where the girls had clearly become hard-asses from being in the business too long or in it to feed their other addictions. Jasmine was outstanding in every way. When they advertise true GFE they aren't kidding. She has a very seductive look and accent. As soon as I walked through the door I was impressed with how beautiful she is and was greeted with a wonderful kiss. There's nothing like DFK with a French girl Once I finished my shower and came in to the room we stood and kissed and she slowly dropped to her knees and performed one of the greatest BBBJ I have ever experienced. She took her time and we moved on to the bed where she continued but clearly deserved being rewarded with a 69. She was very responsive and genuine with her sounds and movements throughout the rest of session which was a combination of MPOS and I mean MMM-POS and CBJ and finished with a BBBJCIM. It was a wonderful and exhausting session after which we held each other for a while before I showered again and pried myself from a wonderful goodbye DFK and left.
I would highly recommend Jasmine. $250 is the right price for her but I understand that it is an introductory rate that will be going up. They should rethink that and stay busy at $250. But I would advise you to get in while you can with this incredible SP - new to TO.
If this is what will be coming from montreal-girlfriends we are in for a treat.

Great review, sounds very enticing, the only french girl ive had is Sebelle and shes firecracker. But this review sounds great, New Wave we gotta hit this chick up for a MFM lol
To bad that price is going up, do you know when the price is going up

Top Bottom