Made with Love

IN-Call Jasmine at Select

bgobbler

Joined Dec 7, 2012
Messages 60
Hey guys,

After taking a brief hiatus, it was time for me to get back in the game and finally book one of the top 3 ladies on my TDL. I was fortunate to meet Jasmine late last week near college station, and as Legman has mentioned she has a pretty face, is tall (at least taller than most sp’s I’ve seen) and has curves in all the right places.

The session started right at the door with some great dfk and as I had her up against the wall, I began to squeeze those natural c’s. After some brief chitchat I gave her the donation and hopped into the shower. Once I got out, Jasmine was on the bed waiting and we started out with some more dfk, and her slowly making her way down to jr. After an extended bbbj and bls, it was my turn for some daty and digits. Once the cover went on we went through mish, cg, and doggy… then to my surprise greek was offered at no extra charge!!! Obviously I had to take the trip, and it was fantastic! I finished with a cim finish, then got cleaned up and said our goodbyes.

For the #’s
Face 7
Body 7
Service 9
Repeat/Recommend yes

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom