Made with Love

IN-Call Jaime Indy. A draining experience

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
l took the day off so decided I could venture out to the hinterlands in search of the great Canadian beaver. My life/work keeps me downtown,but today i ventured out to Mississauga of all places and i'm quite thrilled that I did. Jaime is the real deal. She looks pretty much exactly like the CL pictures with a menu filled to the brim except for greek ( sorry Gomes ) and digits. Neither of these two are my life's work so I was cool with this.

She's in a decent hotel near the airport. Easy to book with SMS. Jaime greeted me wearing the same corset as the pics with sexy black panties, and black thigh-highs. I had requested garters and she apologized for not having them..." That's it! I'm so outta here ".
She advertises age 40 and her face looks about that, but she's a very pretty woman with soft blonde hair and gorgeous eyes. Her body,on the other hand, Is literally like a 25 year old. Any agency girl would be proud walking around in that. Tanned, silky soft skin with a flat toned tummy. Enhanced breasts which look great, lovely and soft with nice sized pinky-brown responsive nipples. Her ass is simply spectacular and her kitty is lasered, as soft and smooth as the rest of her.

After we got the "OMG what happened to your leg" out of the way, she latched on for prolonged DDfk. She obviously loves to kiss and is quite aggressive with the deep tongue. We moved to the bed for more rolling around, groping and DFK as I got her out of her corset to get familiar with those nice titties.

I asked if I could sit in the armchair, so we moved over as she got down on her knees. What followed was nothing short of majestic. Iceman described it in a recent review and I will quote the man:

This little Minx gave me one of the best BBBJ with DT I have EVER had. Sloppy, deep, passionate, eye contact, BLS, manual stimulation, moans and groans like she is worshipping my johnson like no one has ever done to me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed but I soon fell back with my eyes rolling in the back of my head and the room was spinning.

I think he captured the essence. I told her I loved wet and I loved BLS. She spent an eternity licking and sucking my balls until they were dripping with saliva, intermittently stroking the length of my cock slowly with those manicured ruby red fingernails. Finally she took the plunge and went full DT, slowly up and all the way down over and over. The suction is perfect and at the bottom she does this thing where it feels like the muscles of her throat are spinning back and forth in a spiral while she kept pushing her head back down to the base of my cock. I stood up as she came off the cock with a flood of drool and went back to BLS, then right back to DT as I held her head and FF'd her vigourously with slurping and gagging, coming up for air only once. Also, not a sliver of enamel touched my boy and this is sometimes a problem for me.

I couldn't take anymore face fucking and she said " you want to cum for me?" as she stroked me with the head just inside her mouth running her tongue all over it. " Well now that you mention it, yes I do". My sore leg was literally quivering with a puff of smoke coming from my cast and with her looking up into my eyes I erupted. First shot hit her lip,nose and hair,shooting over her to land on the carpet behind. She kept stroking as two more shots eventually came out, splashing over her cheek and neck. I was cumming for like 30 sec. ! Hummmanah Hummanah.

I literally collapsed on the bed while she went and got a steam cleaner for the carpet and her hair. She loves cuddling and kissing so we did that. She a real darling to talk to. I told her I'm not a reliable 2SOG guy, but she would have none of that. Round two was more prolonged oral on the bed finishing with me on my knees face fucking her hard again for an intense CIMSW finish. As I sat there breathing hard whispering OMG over and over, she just kept rhythmically sucking me and moaning until it was all cleaned up.

Overall, not a bad blowjob :twisted:. I didn't plan on an all oral session, but I just couldn't stop. I will definitely repeat and hope I can hang on for some FS next time. That ass in doggie would be stunning.

damage two browns :eek: ! On your mark,get set...text!

B

Beenthere123

Damn you Olayda, I texed her last week with my days and times I was available her but she was booked solid. A buddy of mine rates her high on the radar, I am friecken jealous. DT/CIM face fucking I feel so sad.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Beenthere123 said:
Damn you Olayda, I texed her last week with my days and times I was available her but she was booked solid. A buddy of mine rates her high on the radar, I am friecken jealous. DT/CIM face fucking I feel so sad.

Don't get mad, get even.
a
Anyway, I'll trade you for the Hailey/Maii duo.........maybe

I

iceman_dci

Stay away from my girl Big O!! Ahh fuck it...welcome to the APC Bro!! Jaime is the real deal isn't she? I've repeated with her more than I have fingers and thumbs :)

And yep, she is hard to book, you have to be pretty flexible or book WAAAYYY in advance to see her.

Good luck boys!!

Top Bottom