Made with Love

Burlington Jade Fleming top of the MILF food chain

us69

Reviewer
Joined Oct 3, 2016
Messages 212
Now this tryst happened early November 2018 and I can't believe I did not wright about it. Well here it is.
https://www.vipfavours.ch/JuliaJaydeFleming

I went and saw Jayde after following her and all her girlfriends on Twitter. She stood out as the women that holds "class" for all the twitter starlets, up and around Toronto, on how to be a classy but still be a slutty cock thirsty provider. Jayde and her court host duos and orgies often and post all the time on twitter, driving me absolutely crazy. I have not had an opportunity to go to one of these parties yet, despite being invited, the stars will align some day for me.

Anyway, I first took one of Jayde's starlets named Callie Sweetheart for a spin a month earlier in Toronto. This girl could be a dead ringer for Jayde's daughter. Callie is a young early 20 something, with a killer coed body and caries herself like a sophisticated young women, that also happen to be a nympho. Had a Funfu@kingtastic time with her. Downside Toronto is to much traffic for me to deal with during the week, some day I will see her again at one of the girls play parties.

Now Jayde, she is a mid 40's HOT MILF that would turn anyone's head. She is sophisticated and has a stellar new apartment in Burlington overlooking lake Ontario and Hamilton Harbor. She is very easy to talk to, loves getting down and dirty. Not a clock watcher at all. I was probably at her place for a good hour and a half. The half was just talking, the hour that I actually payed for was Funfu@kingtastic with fun dirty talk, sloppy filthy interactions on both are parts and a waterworks show from her to boot.

We actually did a little filming which was HOT and a picture of me doing her from behind made her twitter feed.
https://twitter.com/JaydeFX/status/1060638504248664072
She is the top of the MILF food chain in Ontario, with countless reviews on various boards.

I can't wait to see her again soon.

"Women, the spice of my life" us69

RED

Reviewer
Joined Jan 9, 2012
Messages 1,187
1581298300481.png

Top Bottom