Made with Love
Hush Companions
Hollywood Ladies

Jacob and Co

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
jacobssteakhouse.com

By far the best steak I've had in Toronto, the Alberta free-range cuts are worth salivating over, and they have cuts aged up to 48 days. This is one of the few places I'd order a steak Blue.

However, the true draw to this place, is the Caesar Salad. They make the dressing from scratch beside your table, it's a fun process to watch, and tastes PHENOMENAL.

There's also a lovely piano lounge with incredibly talented musicians that pass though.

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Lauren Summerhill said:
jacobssteakhouse.com

By far the best steak I've had in Toronto, the Alberta free-range cuts are worth salivating over, and they have cuts aged up to 48 days. This is one of the few places I'd order a steak Blue.

However, the true draw to this place, is the Caesar Salad. They make the dressing from scratch beside your table, it's a fun process to watch, and tastes PHENOMENAL.

There's also a lovely piano lounge with incredibly talented musicians that pass though.

I love Jacob's. The Caesar salad is excellent. Did you try the duck fat french fries? I quite enjoyed those as well.

The different salts on the side for the steaks are a nice touch.

C

Chloe Croft

Caesar salad made at the table, duck fat fries, and different types of salt?!? I'm finally going to try this place...very soon! :)

About this Discussion

6 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom