Made with Love

Is There a Hobbist Review Board? Are We Being Reviewed?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I heard this rumour, from an SP, that there is a hobbyist review board...lets call it The Hobb-it
that's right...a board that reviews us studs.

If it exists I am sure we at HUBGFE are all reviewed the best and we are all the SPs ATF.

I am sure this is highly unlikely (about the existence of the board), but that would be interesting.

Perhaps they should get one started. I am sure the SPs/MPAs would love that.

However, I the tendency not to tell the SPs my handle nor that I am on the boards...so I would safe....i hope.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
I have asked a few of SPs about this and they swear it does not exist. It would be cool though.

I have heard about clients being put on the "that guy is not going to see me again" list, which makes sense

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
rileyroyal said:
i know some boards have sp only sections. and we post reviews of certain clients. whether they are good experience or bad.

SP only sections does not work, SP let their BF or friends read them and becomes a dangerous situation.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
jiggyjiggy said:
That's just great, now all the SP's will now know about my little pecker and will start laughing as soon as I step into the room. :evil:

Ratemysmallpenis.com aka lifecouldbeworse.com

or itisinyoubitch.com

or yayagetthetweezersfuckyou.com

H

HOF

rileyroyal said:
its not just a bad client list, girls will share info about other clients with other whether or not a board is active witht his infomation i don't know . i know some boards have sp only sections. and we post reviews of certain clients. whether they are good experience or bad.

RILEY!!!!!
The first rule of SP club is there is no SP club! WOW

Now with that said, what do they say about me? :razz:

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Now there's a concept . SP's reviewing the clients. I guess fair is fair. So if the ladies, pay me $250 for the session I'll be happy to accept their review of how good or bad i did as a client. There better be a tip too.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
ChaosTheory said:
However, I the tendency not to tell the SPs my handle nor that I am on the boards...so I would safe....i hope.

Your deluding yourself here, if you write a review they can tell who you are. Writing style, the activities, flow of the session and timing of review release all give clues to whom you were. One thing you have to understand about SPs, their safety relies on their instincts and listing to the clients for clues and warning signs, they are much more aware than that of the average person with regards to people skills.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I don't think the review board is true per se'. There are bad client lists and good client lists that are shared for sure.

I have discovered that one other characteristic of SPs is they have impecable memories. They remember things you told them so that when you have a later session with them they can carry on the conversation about whats going on with you. There is also the possibility the SP could be writing a journal of session info for refresher going into future sessions.

Dear Diary, xxxxxxxxx .....

About this Discussion

14 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom