Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Emma Alexandra Page

Is the G20 going to help or hurt the Hobby?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
The G20 is approaching Friday June25th to Sunday 27th. Downtown companies are making plans to deal with problems from remote areas. The downtown core could be disrupted. I wonder how it will impact the hobby. All the 4star hotels are booked. Traffic will be a mess and who knows what else will happen. Maybe the incalls outside of the downtown core will be easier to book. Outcall agencies will likely be very busy.

https://www.insidetoronto.com/news/local/article/823021--g20-traffic-and-perimeter-plans-unveiled

B

Beenthere123

In calls will suffer and you are right all the horny politicians will be booking out calls. Cupids, Vixens and Mirage will make a killing.

zippit

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 32
Beenthere123 said:
In calls will suffer and you are right all the horny politicians will be booking out calls. Cupids, Vixens and Mirage will make a killing.

dont they get together to make the world better ?

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
I heard David Miller saying that Toronto businesses that suffer losses as a result of disruptions can apply to Ottawa to be reimbursed. So any Incall operations should be able to be paid for client no-shows or cancels by the feds.

H

HOF

4Times said:
I heard David Miller saying that Toronto businesses that suffer losses as a result of disruptions can apply to Ottawa to be reimbursed. So any Incall operations should be able to be paid for client no-shows or cancels by the feds.

Here is the current map. The orange area is the hot zone where the fencing will be. I know which incalls to use that weekend;)

The real problem isn't being able to see an SP. It's going to be traffic flow and parking.

Choose to believe this or not. There will be no tolerance enforced. Yes, peaceful demonstations are one thing, but there will be too many IPP (individual protected persons) for any nonsense to be had.

Security measures:
Security firms for generalized areas.
Police, Military, IPP forces (bodyguards, secret service, etc)

This will not be the time to attempt gaining 15 minutes of fame! But, what do I know.

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
Good for business, bad for hobbyist. Maybe not great for business either....
Remember that these are all government people so they are used to screwing us then having us pay for it.
Maybe they'll try the same shit with the ladies?

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Seems to be quite a few new agencies booking girls in the downtown. I sure hope they prebooked some rooms or else the girls will have the weekend off.

S

Senor Gomes

4Times said:
So any Incall operations should be able to be paid for client no-shows or cancels by the feds.

:twisted: that is funny.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Beenthere123 said:

I wonder if any of the g20 boys are going to review their conquests here. :)

Top Bottom