Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Venus Toronto

Is pricey pussy worth it?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Lauren Summerhill

Well-known member
Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
El Fantasma said:
With limited discretionary income to spend on the hobby, I've always wondered if pricey, so-called "high-end" pussy was worth it. I have generally opted for moderate price range $200-$250.



How incredibly derogatory to refer to a woman as just "pussy".

If you can't afford it because you have limited income, you should not be booking women with really high rates. It's up to the people who can comfortably afford it to decide if it's worth it in their eyes. You should never spend money you can't really afford to spend, regardless of who or what it's on. Common sense is increasingly an oxymoron.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Bear669 said:
Very cute.:tongue:

Quite the opposite for me. The FEW let downs I have had, have NOT been at the top end.

The thing is, I wouldnt expect anything more amazing from Nina Hartley than I have enjoyed with the best of my civilian years and the many great SPs :love:I have known.
Hopefully she is WYSIWYG in looks and service like her porn & reviews.

If you got lots of money to burn here you go.

https://bodymiracle.com/default5.html

At 1800 for Nina I would have a very high expectation.
 
H

HOF

Guest
Is pricey pussy worth it?

PLease let me start by saying Lauren, Valerie, et al. This is for humourous purposes.

Pricey as in 500per hour. Ok, I've broken it down.

Personal time=150.00
BBBJ = 50.00
DFK = 50.00
4 Position max 100.00
Greek =100.00
CIM/COM = 50.00

Total 500.00. If any of these services aren't performed, you must return the amount indicated.:great:

Pricey as in 500 per hour #2
I won your donation at the caerf party 1 Hour free! :na:

Pricey as in 500 per hours #3

100.00 birthday gift certificate: July 13th is my 42nd, your gift to me
100.00 vertically challenged gift certificate
100.00 bbbjcimsw certificate donated by King21
100.00 greek tour certificate donated by Senor Gomes
100.00 MSOG certificate donated Demien2K5

WOW, I think this 500 per hour deal is really gonna work out for me!

Luv ya, Lauren :love::party::tongue:
 

Bear669

Well-known member
Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Havent checked my Lotto yet!

Havent checked my Lotto yet!

GDLLover said:
If you got lots of money to burn here you go.

https://bodymiracle.com/default5.html

At 1800 for Nina I would have a very high expectation.


You and I have a lot of our great local ATF in common, so yes, its a BURN it kinda thing. If NH were in the same service range as we are used to- yippee!

Just wish I had known she was available 4 years ago.:party:
 

barotti

Well-known member
Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 120
Lauren Summerhill said:
How incredibly derogatory to refer to a woman as just "pussy".

If you can't afford it because you have limited income, you should not be booking women with really high rates. It's up to the people who can comfortably afford it to decide if it's worth it in their eyes. You should never spend money you can't really afford to spend, regardless of who or what it's on. Common sense is increasingly an oxymoron.


How can you tell people what and how to do? Simply you cant!

Question wasnt his income, question is pricey pussy worth it or not? reading your comments and review I say not worth it!

What is wrong with saying pussy to a provider?? In the time there have been lots of word used for providers. Like, prostitute, whore, ho, call girl, and some even worst... and the end just think about what you are selling to men?????

I dont buy when providers say " You are paying for the time we are spending together" its bullshit! you know it why the guy is there! he is there to bang pussy! nothing else. If a guy wants to spend time with a woman, he can just go to a bar and buy her a drink and talk. Its cheaper.

Most of the higher rated providers has some issues that is why they charge more, because they know same guy has very low rate to see them again. So hit it once, hit it good!

And what I see mostly high priced Pussies!! trys to talk very intelligent to bait the guys. But its getting old. Suggest you try different route.

Someone had to say these, because this bullshit is getting out of hand
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I have never found it to be better at higher prices. It really depends on the lady not the price. I tend to stay away from the really popular ladies that seem to attract all the attention because I hate to be in what I consider a line up.

I prefer to sample reasonable priced ladies ranging from 200 to 250, the odd time I may make an exception at 300 but never higher than that.
 

Bear669

Well-known member
Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Bad attitude Newbie

Bad attitude Newbie

barotti said:
How can you tell people what and how to do? Simply you cant!

Question wasnt his income, question is pricey pussy worth it or not? reading your comments and review I say not worth it!

What is wrong with saying pussy to a provider?? In the time there have been lots of word used for providers. Like, prostitute, whore, ho, call girl, and some even worst... and the end just think about what you are selling to men?????

I dont buy when providers say " You are paying for the time we are spending together" its bullshit! you know it why the guy is there! he is there to bang pussy! nothing else. If a guy wants to spend time with a woman, he can just go to a bar and buy her a drink and talk. Its cheaper.

Most of the higher rated providers has some issues that is why they charge more, because they know same guy has very low rate to see them again. So hit it once, hit it good!

And what I see mostly high priced Pussies!! trys to talk very intelligent to bait the guys. But its getting old. Suggest you try different route.

Someone had to say these, because this bullshit is getting out of hand

You do NOT speak for the rest of us.

I wont even bother to respond in detail. Curb your ignorance :beurk:and contempt for the ladies- or go away.

 

ethanjay

Active member
Joined Jun 1, 2010
Messages 25
Most spending money on higher priced ladies cannot be bothered to be on these boards are are looking for more than the acronyms and same play by play that is shown through most reviews. I suppose that is why higher priced ladies over all are not on these boards either. There is another board US that has a higher priced ladies area - like the lobby here. And it is as busy in that section as the lobby. There is always room for different price points and all too typical for one to say - not worth, and all that is negative because they either can't afford it or don't want to pay for it. Many of the high priced ladies have a very solid amount of repeat customers. Probably very very few of them from review boards. its simply up to you if you think it is worth for you or not.
 

Gonnablow

Well-known member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 57
Lauren Summerhill said:
How incredibly derogatory to refer to a woman as just "pussy".

Last time I checked this is an adult review board. Sorry I don't get it. :???::???:
 

Lauren Summerhill

Well-known member
Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Gonnablow said:
Last time I checked this is an adult review board. Sorry I don't get it. :???::???:


Just because a women are willing to have sex with you doesn't mean it's okay to talk about them like they're worthless as a human beings.

No, you really don't get it.
 

el feroz

Well-known member
Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 68
Lauren Summerhill said:
Just because a women are willing to have sex with you doesn't mean it's okay to talk about them like they're worthless as a human beings.

No, you really don't get it.

No you don't get it, its man talk and no one is saying women are worthless. Please stop with this bullshit.
 

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
Bear669 said:
You do NOT speak for the rest of us.

I wont even bother to respond in detail. Curb your ignorance :beurk:and contempt for the ladies- or go away.



Agreed.

Barotti, judging by your grammar and writing style, I doubt you have enough education to have a job that pays you enough to afford a higher-priced Companion. A woman, be she a lawyer, a barrista, or a sex worker, is more that a hole to stick your dick into.

If I wanted a woman to scratch an itch, I'd go pick one up at a nightclub. I hate doing that. I need mental stimulation, so intelligence, sense of humour, and hopefully an appreciation for puns, is necessary in a session for me to get me off. I'm weird that way, I know.

If some women choose to charge more for that service, more power to them.

Furthermore, and I've said this before: The client who seek a higher tier provider aren't looking to scratch an itch or bang a hot chick, they are looking for a short-term replacement for their wives. Not the same experience, not the same price point.
 

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
DB although I do agree with you that it is unfair to degrade the ladies; it is also unfair to assume that an individual displaying bad writing form is less successful or uneducated for that matter. Perhaps English is not their first language. I happen to know some very wealthy people that couldn't write a paragraph properly if their lives depended on it, but possess an incredible business sense and several million dollars in their bank accounts as a measuring stick of their success.
 

Smooth

Well-known member
Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
I prefer the ladies in the $250.00 range. Anything more is just a cash grab like the HST!:lol:
 

barotti

Well-known member
Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 120
Dreamasskissingblade,

You dont even know what the hell you are talking about, except of course kissing Lauren's ass ( as always ) You want to talk about money??? want to share bank account statements??? and let see who is worth what?? But that wasnt your point right? Keep kissing worthless asses, thats what you deserve! Go talk with couple of guys who have seen Miss Summerhill.

Jumping out of the box as a white knight doesnt change the fact, that high priced pussies are not worth anything.

Bear, I dont think I talked behalf of anyone except me.
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Wow, barotti, I thought I had a temper. A very impressive fit of anger, BRAVO!:great:

Hey Dean, how about a clapping little smiley please!
 

JackassJack

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Barotti you need to learn how to ignore some nonsense people buddy. Sometimes they make you lose lots of time. Just say " yea yea yea" they will go away... sometimes..lol
 

Bear669

Well-known member
Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Oops not looking too good for YOU!

Oops not looking too good for YOU!

JackassJack said:
Barotti you need to learn how to ignore some nonsense people buddy. Sometimes they make you lose lots of time. Just say " yea yea yea" they will go away... sometimes..lol

You are DEFENDING the ignorant troll?
:beurk::slap:


BTW- Dont know Ms LS, but on the grandaddy of boards she has a superb list of reviews.:angel:
 
Top Bottom