Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Tryst

Is murder a reality of modern-day warfare?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Tiger Woods

Well-known member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
Reuters files a freedom of information on 2007 and its being released now :eek:. The whole world is ruled by its own mafia.
 

BigAbe

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 77
Bloodcurlling news how do they get away with that is there no accountability for these people.
 

Duke69

Well-known member
Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
BigAbe said:
Bloodcurlling news how do they get away with that is there no accountability for these people.

Sadly that is the case.
 

sunnyway

Active member
Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 43
Not surprised there is so much more we are not aware of that is hidden from us. All we do is pay taxes to keep them going.
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
sunnyway said:
Not surprised there is so much more we are not aware of that is hidden from us. All we do is pay taxes to keep them going.

Everyone is corrupt and we pay for it, well said.
 

Hardcore

Well-known member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 94
Tiger Woods said:
Reuters files a freedom of information on 2007 and its being released now :eek:.


Here is your answer,

Politics+Money = Human life Guess what they choose?
 

Hugh

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 100
Bullies will always be bullies part of our society understanding which may have a reverse reaction once congregated.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Tiger Woods said:
Reuters files a freedom of information on 2007 and its being released now :eek:. The whole world is ruled by its own mafia.

Damn it never ends 3 friecken years, yes that is a shocker.
 

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
It is all about the bottom line - money..on top of that.. success, superiority, and control.
Life takes a back seat....and sits provided with no seatbelt, unrestrained.
 
B

Borey the Bald

Guest
ChaosTheory said:
It is all about the bottom line - money..on top of that.. success, superiority, and control.
Life takes a back seat....and sits provided with no seatbelt, unrestrained.

Well worded.
 
Top Bottom