Made with Love

Is It Almost Time for Another Awesome HUBGFE Party?

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
If the organizers get together on this and let me know asap I would like to come but June is my birthday month so I need to juggle all the sexy things. But a picnic with babes is def a priority

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
DillanWolfe said:
If the organizers get together on this and let me know asap I would like to come but June is my birthday month so I need to juggle all the sexy things. But a picnic with babes is def a priority

If the ladies are interested I will bet this can happen.

Ladies start thinking about it.

C

cristycurves

papasmerf said:
If it is a picnic I can see no reason that might be prohibited.......*..However if you can then others can.*

Might make for an interesting party.

the more the merrier? if there were other dogs there that would be a larger incentive for me to want to come:) and that may be a disappointment for some,lol:wink2:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
cristycurves said:
the more the merrier? if there were other dogs there that would be a larger incentive for me to want to come:) and that may be a disappointment for some,lol:wink2:

Papa is the official dog watcher while we dance on the dance floor.

time to practice

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom