Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

Hot pink list Iris @ Hot Pink List

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
https://hotpinklist.com/iris/

I felt like going off a beaten path, so made a date with Iris. Pix were tempting and I have never used HPL. Booking easy via text.

Got to location. Not the greatest DT location or building, similar to RM's.

Iris is as in her pics. Best representation are pic #15 and 19. Facially she's average to pretty with sharper features, dyed blond hair, little make up. She could be stunning with make up. One small tat, not noticeable and no heavy piercings. She had a slight accent which I thought was Quebecois, but she doesn't speak French. Quiet spoken but friendly and well mannered. No LFK at the door, little bit business like.

After shower, started to chat just to break the ice. Iris liked what I was saying, warmed up and started to LFK. Her breasts are round, nice pink areola and responsive to my tongue. Iris moved on to BBBJ and it was one of the better BBBJ's. Nice slow pace with DT, BLS, and almost rimming! I let her go on for a bit, it felt great.

DATY, clean shaven, small clit and think lips. Responsive, wet with digits.

CFS, no lube, tight and Iris has command of her pelvic muscles, able to milk my shaft during. Quite flexible, able to do folded deck chair. Iris was constantly rubbing her clit, quite enjoying herself, which I like my partner to do. Doggy and jockey, very tight! Her moans and 'oh fuck' flowing in frequent spurts with DFK and tongue play!

I was allowed to increase tempo and ferocity in pounding away and became drenched in sweat!

CIM was not allowed but COB finish was fantastic!

Nice quiet girl, imagine a blond French bartender in Montreal with sharper facial features you wanted to bang.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 808
Appreciate! And good to see you going off the beaten path.
I like pics #15 & 19.....so I might investigate.

D

DannyDeVito

drew said:
Appreciate! And good to see you going off the beaten path.
I like pics #15 & 19.....so I might investigate.

Agree, agree and agreed.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
Yes to DFK. Iris actually got into DFK and introduced tongue! Was nice.

Jamal

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2014
Messages 474
Good to know about the NO lube. I hate it when they shower themselves with it.

About this Discussion

13 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom