Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Interested in gangbang?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

shred

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 25
Looking to setup a gangbang. Thinking about 3-4 ladies and 5-6 guys. Any ladies and guys interested in?

Rahino

Joined Mar 29, 2010
Messages 142
I might be interested bit it depends on which SPs will be in this group

I

iceman_dci

You guys will win a prize for the best noob (on this board anyway) gangbang!!

The Harlots are known for putting together a monthly gangbang but I haven't seen one organized lately, and they do have some pretty awesome ladies. Other agencies like GOE might be able to help you out, there facility is really nice and their line up is just stellar!! The hardest part would be the logistics.

Way to go and good luck putting this together.

Gerri

Joined May 12, 2010
Messages 13
Gangbang, wood luv to cum:)

Gangbang, wood luv to cum:)

I' 2010 404..jpg 2010 421..jpg 2010 420..jpg 2010 419..jpg

howmuch toomuch

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 66
3-4 guys standing around, waiting for their turn with their dicks in their hands, sounds like a sausage-fest. Make sure you post pics! :)

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
howmuch toomuch said:
3-4 guys standing around, waiting for their turn with their dicks in their hands, sounds like a sausage-fest. Make sure you post pics! :)

If you read some of the other threads you will see that some posters rather enjoy holding onto some sausage every now and then.

H

HOF

Jawbone said:
If you read some of the other threads you will see that some posters rather enjoy holding onto some sausage every now and then.

It was one time at band camp! Let it go! LMAO

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
The gang bang idea has never appealed to me. A few extra ladies in the room would be ideal but like a few others I don't care to see any other peckers.

H

HOF

1. serial intercourse with one person: sexual intercourse between one consenting person and several others in succession (This would be a gang bang!)

2. orgy: a group sex session in which participants have sex with a succession of partners
What the OP is referring to is an orgy!

Ladies: I am interested in a reverse gang-bang. 6-10 of TO's most desirable women and ME!

PM for details!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I would put in for a reverse gang-bang too and I am not greedy, 4 ladies will do me just fine!

ralp

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 106
HOF:
Ladies: I am interested in a reverse gang-bang. 6-10 of TO's most desirable women and ME!

PM for details!

Rayden

I would put in for a reverse gang-bang too and I am not greedy, 4 ladies will do me just fine!

Don't hold back! Book it and pay.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Gangbang or orgy, I've enjoyed both. It doesn't matter to me if it's one woman taking on five guys or if it's five women with five guys, there is non-stop action happening.
Let's make it happen! :-D

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
If Gerri is involved she will wear 3-4 guys down easy. LOL. Horniest woman I've ever met. Just had her visit me in a hotel in Victoria. Insatiable PSE service. If you guys could get her in town she would be a great selection.

About this Discussion

34 Replies
6K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom