Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Pickering Angels Inga @ pickeringangels

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
So I have a thing for women with thick european accents. The location is easy to get to but a trek if you are from the city like me. Nice premises that are clean. I booked for 30 mins - bodyslide $130. Inga is from Ukraine and has an exotic look. She does not speak much but smiles a lot which is what I like. I honestly do not care about who they are and what they do but I want to get my jizz on. Her looks are amazing. Body on the other hand is average and her breasts are natural. She does not have a toned body like the other girls I like but her looks make up for it. She is liberal on reciprocal pleasure but no LFK of any kinda. Her mouth will not go anywhere near your body but she has a solid massage and does not skimp on time at all. I was done a bit early but she told me to stay to massage me.

Looks: 9/10 I am biased - I like the girls with dark hair
Body: 7/10 She is thin but not toned
Service: 9/10

Repeat: Yes/No - there are so many fish in the sea.

Max

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 71
Appreciate your review of Inga, thanks for sharing Truedat.

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
Service: 9/10

That is all I need to hear, thanks Truedat.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
zigzaw joker said:
Been ogling her pics for a while too,.. thanks for the review trudat

oh, btw digits were on the menu but did not try daty.

About this Discussion

8 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom