Made with Love

Question info request- Financials and tipping?

mtndew

Joined Mar 17, 2015
Messages 6

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
The norm is aprox $ 40-50 for the Spa and $100 to the lady. I have almost never tipped, if I was disappointed, why would I tip, if I really enjoyed myself I will repeat. Repeat business beats any guy that throws a couple shekels her way. BTW some ladies will ask you for a "tip", but that is an entirely different subject.:wink:

Boulus

Joined May 12, 2014
Messages 60
jeg said:
The norm is aprox $ 40-50 for the Spa and $100 to the lady. I have almost never tipped, if I was disappointed, why would I tip, if I really enjoyed myself I will repeat. Repeat business beats any guy that throws a couple shekels her way. BTW some ladies will ask you for a "tip", but that is an entirely different subject.:wink:

$100 for full service though.

E

ERecTile

For most tier 1 spas and ladies, the 100 is for the body rub/happy ending. If you want full service, and the particular lady is agreeable, expect to pay more. If all you want is sex though, go see a SP or be prepared to be disappointed a few times in the spa before you find a good fit. Some guys like the hunt though, so it's your choice.

E

ERecTile

In my experience, tipping has very little to do with mileage. I had one reg once. I tipped her regularly for exactly the same service each time and mileage remained the same (although I found out afterwards that she would do way more for other guys for no tips), and I've seen girls whom I have not tipped and gotten sky high mileage. If you're worried about mileage, you will drive yourself crazy. Every woman will have her own reasons for doing what she does in the room and with whom. Sometimes its to get the guys off and out faster, sometimes less means more as you get more slow sensual service and go over the time for no extra charge. Who knows...just take is as it is and enjoy each session and each woman for what and who they are.

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
In my experience, tipping has very little to do with mileage. I had one reg once. I tipped her regularly for exactly the same service each time and mileage remained the same (although I found out afterwards that she would do way more for other guys for no tips), and I've seen girls whom I have not tipped and gotten sky high mileage. If you're worried about mileage, you will drive yourself crazy. Every woman will have her own reasons for doing what she does in the room and with whom. Sometimes its to get the guys off and out faster, sometimes less means more as you get more slow sensual service and go over the time for no extra charge. Who knows...just take is as it is and enjoy each session and each woman for what and who they are.

Your a very wise man

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
The best was to approach all sessions is to treat the lady with respect. If you had a great time, tip well and repeat. She will remember. If you didn't have a great time, don't repeat. Ask any MPA: regulars are their bread-and-butter and they respect the regulars, and depend on them. Tip a little each time and you get more back (doesn't mean you'll get FS!). I tend to tip $40 for really good sessions, $20 for good, and nothing for anything else. (That's on one hour appointments.)

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
The best was to approach all sessions is to treat the lady with respect. If you had a great time, tip well and repeat. She will remember. If you didn't have a great time, don't repeat. Ask any MPA: regulars are their bread-and-butter and they respect the regulars, and depend on them. Tip a little each time and you get more back (doesn't mean you'll get FS!). I tend to tip $40 for really good sessions, $20 for good, and nothing for anything else. (That's on one hour appointments.)

You're a big spender man. I don't like to pay but I do sometimes and i only pay what I have to.

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
Like most things in life you get out of it what you put into it. (hmmm there is a joke there somewhere) Bring extra cash, well groomed and do not expect the world on the first visit. Most important of all treat the women with respect and have fun. Remember that you will not click with every woman but when you do a lot of fun can happen.

E

ERecTile

Don't go in hoping for extras and fs, even if you bring a wad of cash. This would only work on girls that are already predisposed to providing these services for a fee. The best case scenario for me is making a connection, and building that rapport to the point where you and the MPA are comfortable with each other, and can pleasure each other with money never entering the equation. It's rare and you have to work at it, but the rewards are worth it.

Just don't lose your head or your heart. Remember, if a girl is doing something extra with you, then she's also doing it with someone else. Just enjoy the moment when it comes.

About this Discussion

21 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom