Made with Love

Indycompanion Soiree: Part Deux!

AmberRose

Joined May 6, 2015
Messages 7
With winter almost out of the way, what better way to celebrate the start of summer than with an Indycompanion Soirée: Part Deux!

Some of you may have attended the previous soirée, or some of you may have heard about mind-blowing event, either way you won't want to miss the second edition! The event will be hosted entirely by providers from the Indycompanion collective and will be held in a spacious and luxurious upscale location in Montreal, Quebec on Friday June 3rd, from 8pm-1am.

There will be a cocktail hour between 8-9 pm. This will give time for everyone to arrive, have a drink, meet and make themselves comfortable. There will also be some fun entertainment at the beginning of the social hour. The party will officially begin at 9 pm!

A list of the attending providers can be posted. And from the feedback from the last soirée, we feel confident saying it will be an evening you won't soon forget.
This time there is only one payment option, which is to cover the entire evening, venue, payment to the providers, food, drinks and access to bar selection, other toiletries and necessities.

For returning members from the last party, it will be $1100.
For new members it will be $1200.

Due to last minute cancellations during the last event, we will now be asking for a 50% deposit paid ahead of time to reserve your spot. This deposit will be non-refundable should you need to cancel, unless we have a waiting list available and we are able to replace your spot.

All payments are to be made to myself(Amber Rose), and I can accept cash in person or etransfer. You can reach me by PM on HUBGFE, or by email at [email protected].

To ensure the discretion, safety and enjoyment of all attendees, every interested gentleman must provide a reference from an active independent provider. You will also be asked to provide personal information, such as your first and last name, a phone number, board handle, etc. If you are uncomfortable with this sort of disclosure, we ask that you provide two recent and positive provider references as an alternative.

Once your spot is confirmed, you will receive a detailed message with all the information you'll need about the party, including location, rules, etc. and an FAQ document as well.

Keep an eye out here for updates!

This is going to be one hell of a night again, you won’t want to miss it!​

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
Yeah but if there were reviews here I would post links here - god knows I hate the green board as the next sane person. When I post on twitter about my reviews it is always to here. I support this site all the way. But sadly we aint got no reviews for our ultra sexy fun times on this board. And talking openly about what goes on gets us banned on other boards. So its a no win situation. We had to refer to sexy fun times as "singing" and "cake eating" on other boards. So I am sorry if I over stepped but it's hard to keep up with who will let us post what.

AmberRose

Joined May 6, 2015
Messages 7
Here's the list of attending providers! :)
Dorothy Fairman
Dillan Wolfe
Delilah Sansregret
Tianna Temptation
Amelie Gray
Camille HaringWebsite
Lana RedWebsite
Saphire Smalls
Alexis Hope
Cybèle L'esperance Website
Delilah Rose
Bianca JaguarWebsite
Malika Fantasy
Evelina LowellProfile
Lily-Rose Deville
Amber RoseWebsite
Claudine Marquisse
Dax DesireProfile
Kelly Sainte-LucyProfile
Capucine AbottProfile

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Wow... What a LIST!!! :SayWhat?:

I was getting worried when I saw that Raiden was going to be entertaining.... But with this list of beauties... I'm now just getting thoughts of pure bliss!

Top Bottom