Made with Love

Incall vs Outcall

G

Guido

I've been reading the outcall section recently as well. I've only done incall but the outcall really peeks my curiosity. I notice some of the boys only do outcalls, based on their excellent reviews.

I am aware that outcall may cost me a little more, hotel costs and higher SP charges ect.... are there any advantages to the outcall that I am not aware of? I like the idea of unwinding and relaxing, while I wait in anticipation of the reverse role in the door knocking routine and then after the SP leaves, collapsing in the bed and having a nice nap.

Another request I have from the outcall veterans or the ladies/Agencies are some recommendations for hotels that I should use if I decide to go with an outcall.

HarrisonF

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 93
iceman_dci said:
Some members or clients do outcalls to their homes; I could never do this, prying eyes in the neighborhood would lead to too many unneccessary rumours and talk amongst the masses. My kids would not appreciate it.

I would definitely do outcalls if I were out of town. Going to an incall in a strange town just has too many unknowns, but the same could be said about incalls in your own town; as with almost everything in this hobby, "You pays your money, you takes your chances".

Outcalls to my home; no way
Outcalls to a hotel in my hometown; why?
Outcalls in a different city; hesitant yes, I would do my research and find someone reputable and well reviewed only.

Incalls exclusively for me in the GTA.

What he said :!:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I am strictly incall in my home town and wouldn't do it any other way. Why pay for a hotel, have a paper trail and also have your real name at the front desk of a hotel. Plus if for some reason you don't like the lady and tell her to leave, imagine all the embarrassment she can cause for you.

Top Bottom