Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call I'm bored...need help with a TDL

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
M

Mxs

Guest
Hello Gang... I know this may seem like a strange statement, but I seem to have lost touch or interest in the SP department. Crazy huh?
Some recent exploits include...Sofia, Brynn v Becky, Hailey, Daphne, Noir, Dawn, Jemma...and older exploits, Kareena, Latika, Cassidy, Roksi, Sebelle. So...Maybe I've been spoiled, but I am looking for a TDL to pull me out of a mini retirement.
Input is always appreciated. If you can't tell from above, I'm into the PSE types...and I'm a sucker for Duos.
Cheers!
 

Johnnybehorny

Well-known member
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 356
Mxs said:
Hello Gang... I know this may seem like a strange statement, but I seem to have lost touch or interest in the SP department. Crazy huh?
Some recent exploits include...Sofia, Brynn v Becky, Hailey, Daphne, Noir, Dawn, Jemma...and older exploits, Kareena, Latika, Cassidy, Roksi, Sebelle. So...Maybe I've been spoiled, but I am looking for a TDL to pull me out of a mini retirement.
Input is always appreciated. If you can't tell from above, I'm into the PSE types...and I'm a sucker for Duos.
Cheers!

Tough shore Mxs you've seen all the stars, I can suggest Tamara @ GOF and Sophie @ Sassy to your list.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Chantelle @ Mirage, Sydney @ RM and Jamie Indy, will wow you and put you back in the mood. Trust me, Then you can try Gen and Charlie girl.
 

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Ok Mxs, you've seen some of the best the industry has to offer but I will add from my own experiences Samara of TP, Sasha of Cupids and Katie of Maximum Pleasures. I would also add Sophie of Sassys, Claudia of Sassys, Danielle of Sassys, Raquele of Mirage, Ciara of Dream, Tamara of GOE, Robyn of GOE, and Holly of Indie. have fun. Can't wait to read your reviews.
 
M

Mxs

Guest
Well thank you all for bringing some new names to my attention. I will have to head to the reviews to read up on some of these ladies. The ones that ring a bell are Sophie of Sassy's, Tamara of GOE, and Holly Indie.

Keep them coming, I don't dream small when I plan my trips to Toronto. ;)

Cheers.
 

SloCumHeat

Senior Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Too bad you didn't get a chance to see Mady @ Sassy's. Other option of Sydney @ RM is good. Also Holly @ GOE, but she's probably too sophisticated for your tastes.:mrgreen:
 
M

Mxs

Guest
king21 said:
You need to be humbled so to speak, to appreciate super star SPs again, may I suggest you see some SPs with consistently bad reviews? lol:lol:

I have seen some not so hot ladies... and I DO appreciate the fantastic women of Toronto. It has been your guidance that has helped me avoid the not-so-hots, so I applaud all the 'work' you gents (and lady) put in discovering these gems.

SloCumHeat said:
Also Holly @ GOE, but she's probably too sophisticated for your tastes.:mrgreen:

I have no idea what that means, but I hear nice things about that Holly. She is one that scares me though, with such high 'looks' ratings, it has to be tough to match the standard that get's set for you. I hope she is cute.
 

lovelatinas

Senior Member
Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Dude.

Add Tamara to the TOP of your TDL. Trust me on this one. I don't know why she isn't on everyone's TDL.
 
M

Mxs

Guest
king21 said:
Just giving you the gears!, make light of situation.

but seriously, have you seen Raquele of Mirage, she offers something no other SPs do, standup comedy, she is different, great PSE, but different!

I have...and the canned comedy is not my cup of tea. But she is a real sweet girl.
 

Ryobi

Active member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 36
lovelatinas said:
Dude.

Add Tamara to the TOP of your TDL. Trust me on this one. I don't know why she isn't on everyone's TDL.


I am with you LL Tamara should be everyones TDL. She is one of the best SP i have met
 

Heatwaves76

Well-known member
Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Add my vote for Holly and Tamara @ GOE, both super hot and awesome must see girls. Also, Julia @ Mirage is one of the very best out there. For blonde spinners, treat yourself to Leslie @ GSPOT. If you like Russians Darya @ Exquisite is a real character knows how to use her sex appeal, plus great DT skills.
 
S

Senor Gomes

Guest
Esmeralda @ Sassys don't leave her off your list.
 
M

Mxs

Guest
Heatwaves76 said:
If you like Russians Darya @ Exquisite is a real character knows how to use her sex appeal, plus great DT skills.

Was Darya also known as Evelyn at one time? If so I saw her with Natalie in a Duo. I came away quite impressed with Natalie's body and Evelyn's DT (She didn't share the prize, which upset Natalie). Evelyn did come across a little pushy though and not in a good way like Sebelle's pushy...for those who know what I mean.

Senor Gomes said:
Esmeralda @ Sassys don't leave her off your list.

New name...will research.
 
Top Bottom