Made with Love

If you've got 9:31...

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Beenthere123 said:
Ok 3 what the hell they are singing about.

Oh, I would love to!!

kissmyass said:
3 has disappeared :cry:

No I'm here.

This is such an incredibly complex, multi-deminsional and deep song/video. Lady Gaga defines the term "artist" for me. Her mind is so damn sexy.

Ok first you have to know that the video continues her theme of mind control from "Paparazzi". This why she has a blank stare in alot of the video. "Telephone" is a metaphor for her mind (note she even wears the telephone on her head twice in the video). So when she doesn't answer the phone, her mind is dissociating from reality. She even tells her brain to "Stop callin', Stop callin" The video starts in "The Prison for Bitches" which is she sent to after killing her bf in "Paparazzi".

She is stripped (of her sexuality) and all lines are blurred including sexuality (allowing her to make out with a woman). The cigarette glasses are so AWESOME as they represent her blindness to the toxic effect of being mind controlled. She watches disgusted as women that were jailed by men are fighting between themselves until a phone call (mind control) interupts her and tells her that her services are needed again.

Beyonce picks her up and they have have a meaningless conversation between 2 mind controlled slaves. The cracked mirror actually means Gaga's fragmented personality as a result of mind control.

Beyonce's controlling bf and the diners are killed by all the poison that is fed to them (by the media). Note that the Mickey Mouse glasses that Beyonce puts on are the same ones Gaga wears in "Paparazzi" video, while she is killing her bf (ie they are blind to the fact that they have been programmed). They then dance around in a diner full of dead people, in patriotic colors to celebrate a new America and with Beyonce as Wonder Woman ( a feminist symbol). Now Beyonce and Gaga are free to run away together and end in burqa like outfits, leaving their hypersexualized personas behind them.

The whole video has a Quintin Tarantino quality (even with Kill Bill's Pussywagon) dotted with Andy Warhol like product placements to explore America's mass consumer culture. Then add humorous comic subtitles and its a masterpiece reflecting her beliefs about society today.

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
3somesarethenewblack said:
Oh, I would love to!!

No I'm here.

This is such an incredibly complex, multi-deminsional and deep song/video. Lady Gaga defines the term "artist" for me. Her mind is so damn sexy.

Ok first you have to know that the video continues her theme of mind control from "Paparazzi". This why she has a blank stare in alot of the video. "Telephone" is a metaphor for her mind (note she even wears the telephone on her head twice in the video). So when she doesn't answer the phone, her mind is dissociating from reality. She even tells her brain to "Stop callin', Stop callin" The video starts in "The Prison for Bitches" which is she sent to after killing her bf in "Paparazzi".

She is stripped (of her sexuality) and all lines are blurred including sexuality (allowing her to make out with a woman). The cigarette glasses are so AWESOME as they represent her blindness to the toxic effect of being mind controlled. She watches disgusted as women that were jailed by men are fighting between themselves until a phone call (mind control) interupts her and tells her that her services are needed again.

Beyonce picks her up and they have have a meaningless conversation between 2 mind controlled slaves. The cracked mirror actually means Gaga's fragmented personality as a result of mind control.

Beyonce's controlling bf and the diners are killed by all the poison that is fed to them (by the media). Note that the Mickey Mouse glasses that Beyonce puts on are the same ones Gaga wears in "Paparazzi" video, while she is killing her bf (ie they are blind to the fact that they have been programmed). They then dance around in a diner full of dead people, in patriotic colors to celebrate a new America and with Beyonce as Wonder Woman ( a feminist symbol). Now Beyonce and Gaga are free to run away together and end in burqa like outfits, leaving their hypersexualized personas behind them.

The whole video has a Quintin Tarantino quality (even with Kill Bill's Pussywagon) dotted with Andy Warhol like product placements to explore America's mass consumer culture. Then add humorous comic subtitles and its a masterpiece reflecting her beliefs about society today.

Wow.

Top Bottom