Made with Love

IN-Call “If you love me,,,, you’ll swallow that,” -- Claire @ Dreammakers

crackerjack

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 135
Gawd,,,,I wish the wife was black!

Come Easter morn,,,,woke up to find the little penis genius (aka Lil’Head) in fine form at full staff with an insatiable (but worrisome) craving for chocolate. “If you love me,,,, you’ll swallow that,” I says to wifey - slyly glancing sideways at my purpley friend. Bristling she hops outta the sack; marches off to the bathroom in a huff, bolting the door behind her. Threatened to carve my balls into bookends.

(Hmmmm,,,,that went rather well – but I digress.)

Not one to waste a perfectly good hard on,,,, decided to fetch me trousers and smuggle this one into town. Since the boy and I were feeling in a toftting mood ,,, decided to go adventurous,,,,try something unknown. Gave the boy the greenlight and his pick of Dreammakers litter. Luckily, the Easter Bunny left a little more behind than rabbit droppings as I confirmed an appointment with their recent mysterious addition. Once againnnnnnn,,,,,,,off on another testosterone charged rendezvous with a chocolate treasure.

The door opens unto a faintly lit room. From outta the darkness a brilliance appears as a young lady beams ear to ear with a pecker friendly smile. Stepped across the threshold into the nookie zone. Finally my x-ray vision adjusted to the dimness,,,,, focusing on Claire and what lies beneath that tiny black number with plunging neckline. Felt mildly disappointed as I was expecting a sizzling hot, chocolate coated Barbie Doll oozing lustful intentions. Nevertheless; dispensed with the greetings and she whisked me off to the washroom almost demanding a prerequisite shower. I smelled that bad? Submitted myself to her ministrations not wishing to offend with yesterday’s body odor. Polished the rocket to a sparkle and bee-lined it back to the sin bin. Found my luv draped across the sheets,,,, fully clothed??? Small talk ensued, light touches, a little caressing thrown in for good measure,,,,then it was off to the RACES! Lk followed up with LFK into full blown DFK. PHUCK! This chick pile drove her tongue so deep into my throat I could feel it tickling the back of my gonads.

Pulled her off the bed to strip her down to the frillies and for the first time got to witness her all nudey. Unleashed the ‘girls’ from their lacey confines and they came spilling forth in all their DD glory! Forcibly spun her ‘round and pressed the lad hard into the crack of her arse practically driving the thong up her dirt chute. Nibbled on her neck, while one hand unconscionably man-handled her breast and the other shot southward,,,,, down the inside crotch of her panties to massage her love button. Glanced into the full mirror. That image BURNED into my retinas. WAYYYY TOOO HOTTTT!!!!

Pulled her back onto the mattress to mount a relentless DATY attack on her engorged plum,,, all the while finger fucking her mildred. Nanoseconds later she hit the Big-O-athon. Damn near snapped an ovary. Madly slapped a Trojan over Lil’Head in case he prematurely soiled himself. Pushed her legs apart and riveted the little creep twat deep into her cum dumpster. Went at her like a 10 pecker billy-goat. Felt her flesh shudder. Back arched. Vocals grew exponentially to “call-of-the-wild” syllables as she abandoned herself in another round of Big-O’s. HOT DAMN,,,,THIS CHICK CLIMAXES LIKE SHE HAS TWO CLITS! Flipped her over for cowgirl and as she rode my little stick pony,,,,bazongas bouncing violently,,,,that was all the impetus the lad needed. Boy let loose with eye-watering intensity,,,,not to mention a voluminous blast of hot rocks flooding that snatch up to her rear molars. Felt like lava coming outta me. Disintegrated into a worthless rubbery mess while she did a decelerating slow grind on lil shrivel'head.

How do you spell relief?

Gentlemen……….By the Numbers:

Face: 7
Semi-cutie, GND ebony type but without show stopping good looks. Not a head turner imho. Just your average chocolate chip chick next door. Nose accessorized with nose ring, full lips framed with short cropped wirey black hair to boot. But what would turn your head is her killer smile and laughing eyes. What she lacks in heart stopping beauty,,,,sure makes up in the next category…….

Body: 9 - THEY ACTUALLY BUILD WOMEN LIKE THIS???!!!

In essence; a bod built hotter than a tailpipe on an ’09 Ferrari. Guesstimating early 20something, 5’4” with a whippet thin figure dipped in molasses. Barely topping the scales at 100 lbs of which half that must be all TITS! And speaking of said mammaries,,,, was introduced to a lovely pair of lip smacking double-D megatits with dinner plate size areolas capped off with .45 caliber bullet shape nipples (almost as hard too). Surprisingly; for one of such tender years, the ‘twins’ were not that firm. Natural drooping,,,, more pendulous and weighty in nature. In any regard gotta be one of the brest, blest,,,,errrr,,,,,best breasts in the biz. PPHHEWW!!! A sight to behold and hold.

Rest of the package was pretty damn sweet. Could not pinch an inch on this little spinnerette body. Swear I could wrap my thumb and forefinger ‘round her waist. All tight curves wedged into an hourglass of feminine perfection with an ass-tastic ass small enough to fit inside a teacup. No hideous tattooed graffiti noted or Alt-Girl bric-brac stapled to her flesh ‘cept for a navel piercing.

Personality: 9
The girl is a ray of sunshine. Very friendly, fresh, giggly, playful ,,,, almost childlike by nature. A hint of immaturity woven in perhaps but that only bespeaks of her gentle mileage. Easy natured and displays intelligence notches higher than most of us yard apes I dare say. A genuine sweetheart imho.

Session (GFE/PSE Fun Factor): 9
Brutal, Hot, Sweaty.
Probably one of the best sessions the boy and I encountered this century,,,heehee. Chemistry, intensity, passion was firing on all cylinders. Not one to take the lead nor does she act/react with scripted dullness. Spidey senses did note a certain ‘newbie-ness. In any respect, she takes direction well without any hint of wifey complaints. Her giggling and ticklish nature does start to wear a little thin coming into the home stretch. Probably due to some nervousness or uncertainty working around thumb size cocks.

Facilities: 4
Size and cleanliness of the room was acceptable but not exceptional. And that washroom,,,,,,YYYEEEESSSH! Very tired décor decorated with left over butt fuzz and pond scum residue. Made me cringe at the thought of putting a toe in the tub lest some extra-testicle-terrestrial life form wrestle me down the downspout. You may reconsider showering in the laundromat seventeen floors below.

Losses:
$160hh.
Was hoping to get in on DM’s anniversary sex sale rates. Woe is me as the specials seemed to have disappeared???!!! That being the only other downer I have to comment on. Had to break into the dew worm fund to finance such as I don’t normally chuck this much for some sheet staining fun.

Repeat:
ABSO-FUKIN-LUTELY!! ,,,, if only the rate was lower. Will continue shopping the subculture for cheaper chocolate alternatives though.

Closing Arguments:

Personality – check!
Body – check!
cock friendly – check!

This girl is a triple threat for the pocketbook.

Even given her diminutive size Claire is a thoroughbred built for carnal bliss. Exudes that innocent little girl demeanor, which I find so refreshing too. Sadly it probably will disappear in due course or overexposure to the biz I venture. The giddy, girlish, giggling,,,, though cute at first does become irksome especially for longer appointments. In any regard she is a high performing GFE sans the ‘holier-than-thou’ jaded fembot attitude so many other SP’s present. Treat her well, treat her often,,, but above all else treat her with velvet glove respect that she deserves. Don’t want her to meet an untimely demise working in the fornicating business.

p.s…..
Never got the chance to explore this little chocolate honey bunny’s full menu. Lil’Head just wanted to do what little heads do best: PPPPHUCKing!!!!!!!!

Be kind to Easter Bunnies everywhere!

R

Robintheboywonder

CrackerJ, pic of your wife please. I believe there is a rule, any mention of ladies in a review must be accompanied by a link... ;Notlistening:/:Chatterbox::don'twantto-see:/

Top Bottom