Made with Love

If You Have a Bad Time With A SP- Do you Switch Agencies?

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
I know I am guilty of this on at least one occasion. I was wondering how many of us try an agency, have a mediocre experience or a bad experience and then paint the agency as mediocre or bad. The SP that I had a mediocre time with left me feeling like i wasted my money. I never returned even though they have a lineup of attractive ladies. Do you give an agency more than one chance or is it "Once Bitten- Twice Shy"?

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
I base my decisions more on the individual lady that I want to see, more so than the agency. (I would not see a lady simply because she is on one agency's roster as opposed to another. And, I would not completely discount a lady if she was with an agency that I hadn't used before). That being said, I rely on the agency to give me their honest opinion on my initial suspicions about a lady's looks and service. And, while I have not had a problem thus far, I also look at how the agencies handle difficulties with other clients.

I have had excellent success with:
Andy@Mirage
Vanessa@Exquisite
Nicole@GOE
Peter@Dreammakers
Steve/Steph@Vixens
Mark@NaughtyGirls

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
4Times said:
Do you give an agency more than one chance or is it "Once Bitten- Twice Shy"?

If I have done my homework on the girl that I wish to visit, I do not care what agency that she is employed with. (YMMV)

It is however different if I am to TOFTT. An agency that is not clear on the untested girls menu and has a history of a loose definition of GFE is not to be trusted. No matter how intrigued I am of the lady, I will wait for reviews from other more daring souls.

Rahino

Joined Mar 29, 2010
Messages 142
Depends on how the agency reacts when i tell them i had a bad session. If they take care of it, I still use that agency. But if they just ignore me and than I am done with that agency.

moran

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 68
rahino said:
Depends on how the agency reacts when i tell them i had a bad session. If they take care of it, I still use that agency. But if they just ignore me and than I am done with that agency.

Ditto. Democracy at it's best, voting with our wallets.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
It's not always the agencies fault. The lady can be having an off day, didn't tell the agency the correct menu ect... I would do as the above mentioned, call the agency and see the response. If they seem not to care then I would write them off.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Do we not see the ladies for the ladies? Who cares what agency they work under, provided you like the look, enjoy her services and don't mind the price point.

I

iceman_dci

JB got it right. I see the lady for the lady. If she works for an Agency, and I have a bad session and the Agency doesn't want to make it right THEN I don't return to the Agency. If the lady gives a bad session whether she works for an Agency or not, I don't see her again. I do have one exception with Kristina of AnonGFE, but the session wasn't "BAD".

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Senor Gomes said:
Good question what are your thoughts 4x.

I am a big repeat guy. If I get good service I park my hobbying at the door for a while. If the service is mediocre, I tend to move on which is probably unfair as the next girl could be fantastic.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
4Times said:
I know I am guilty of this on at least one occasion. I was wondering how many of us try an agency, have a mediocre experience or a bad experience and then paint the agency as mediocre or bad. The SP that I had a mediocre time with left me feeling like i wasted my money. I never returned even though they have a lineup of attractive ladies. Do you give an agency more than one chance or is it "Once Bitten- Twice Shy"?

It mostly depends on how the agency responds . They keep my business if they respond to my complaints in a professional manner and lose my business if they make a bad experience worse .

B

Beenthere123

smylee52 said:
It mostly depends on how the agency responds . They keep my business if they respond to my complaints in a professional manner and lose my business if they make a bad experience worse .

Magic words how they respond, yes you cannot blame the agency but they should take action.

D

Demien2k5

I'm not a big fan of the knee jerk reaction. In the law of averages, shit is bound to happen once in a while. IMO Ya' can't get too fussed about it. 99.9% of the time issues are totally out of the agencies' control, and even the SP's on occasion. I'm a believer in building a relationship with the agencies over time, building trust, establishing a hobby profile the agencies can work to deliver to over time repeatedly to your personal desires even as the girls themselves come and go. Personally, if I have a bad session, I don't do more than keep moving unless the agency reaches out to inquire from that side. In that case I'll be honest about my POV experience, but don't seek restitution or amends from the agency, and certainly don't go out of my way to deliberately stir up shit for the lady after the fact. The confidential feedback solicited by the agency will help them make private adjustments behind the scenes, and ensure similar problems don't happen in subsequent sessions either with me or other hobbyists. If every dude that has a bad session flees and doesn't return, is there really a reason for the agency to take action, or isn't it easier for them to play the supply/demand game (win a few, lose a few, but mostly win).

For me at least, bad sessions are pretty few and very far between, so jumping agency to agency isn't a reality for me. I have 3-4 trusted agencies and 4-5 indys I patronize frequently based on consistent top notch girls, awesome service quality and outstanding customer service as the law of averages had been playing out in my favor in those contexts, so knock wood there...

Last edited:

About this Discussion

16 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom