Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hush Companions

I would like to thank the acadamy .....

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Seriously, thanks to the Mods that chose me to be the recipient of this months award. I am thrilled and excited to say the least. How to choose from so many beautiful young ladies? Feel free to PM suggestions (or post). Thanks again!

Cheers,
JG

N

Nostradamus

On behalf of the mods, you're very welcome jimmygoat!

ND

Gucci

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 28
Congrats Jimmy, Mirage has too many gems, either one will be a good choice. You just need to pick one from all of those lovely ladies. My personal choice would be Jemma.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Mr Finkel,

What a small world! That is my MOM serving cake at my birthday party when I was five. Thanks for the flashback. :razz:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Jimmy, congrats. well deserved. I HIGHLY suggest Sofia.

I

iceman_dci

Congrats JG....nicely done !! Isn't it great over here?

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Congrats Jimmy, here's hoping you have a blast! I agree with Iceman, only board I know of that actually goes beyond it's call of duty for the members.

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290
jumpingjackflash said:
Congratulations, what did you win exactly?

Has not won yet, nominated for best TOFTT reviews and is a close second 5 votes behind to KR. This is night and day on this board, last month's contest received 24 votes now 66 members have voted. Congrats CAERF.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Hey Dean,

I was just thinking, instead of an hour session could I make it 12 five minute sessions? That would negate me trying to kill 55 minutes of 'down' time after I am spent.

JG

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
jimmygoat said:
Hey Dean,

I was just thinking, instead of an hour session could I make it 12 five minute sessions? That would negate me trying to kill 55 minutes of 'down' time after I am spent.

JG

:lol: Wish I can do that too.

About this Discussion

13 Replies
4K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom