Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hollywood Ladies

IN-Call I once visited Toronto...

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
M

Mxs

3somesarethenewblack said:
Mxs, no problem. My sources tell me that you are quite the stud...good looking and very talented...very nice. An SP's wet dream cum true. I'm sure your next trip will be even more orgasmic.:razz: Hurry back, I can't wait to read about it.

Well there you go... my first review. I do appreciate this female presence on the board. Thank you for pumping up the ego a little... I must try to keep the head from getting too big now.

...And I am sure if I have another chance to meet our mutual friend...'more orgasmic'...will definitely be the goal and outcome. Will report back. ;)

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Don't mean to hijack this thread ...

Dare I ask, is 3somesarethenewblack identity known? She's posted on many threads here.

OMG, is it Mrs. Sentry?

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
3 id

3 id

SloCumHeat said:

Dare I ask, is 3somesarethenewblack identity known? She's posted on many threads here.

OMG, is it Mrs. Sentry?

Yes, dude, she is my wife.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
SloCumHeat said:

OMG, is it Mrs. Sentry?

Hi! Welcome! Yep that's me.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
SloCumHeat said:

OMG, is it Mrs. Sentry?

I mean, yes, she is my smoking hot, sexy, skinny, smart and awesome wife (she IS going to see this after all).:razz:

jagger

Joined Feb 7, 2010
Messages 173
sentry11 said:
I mean, yes, she is my smoking hot, sexy, skinny, smart and awesome wife (she IS going to see this after all).:razz:

Is review of 3 in the works Sentry?.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
jagger said:
Is review of 3 in the works Sentry?.

Dude, I would, but everyone would think it was a SHILL because no one could be that good. But for me, 3 is perfection. 10's across the board.

B

Beenthere123

sentry11 said:
Dude, I would, but everyone would think it was a SHILL because no one could be that good. But for me, 3 is perfection. 10's across the board.

Does she DT :razz:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Beenthere123 said:
Does she DT :razz:

Hell yeah! The only one who has done better was Mercedes. When 3 saw Mercedes DT me, she nearly stood up and applauded.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
DAMN MAN! I wish I had a wife and swing like you guys Mr. and Mrs. Sentry. Tiger Woods is a great swinger but can't swing like you guys. :lol:

Top Bottom