Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call I once visited Toronto...

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
M

Mxs

...And here is who I met. Brynn and Rebecca together, Daphne, Sofia and Hailey. I was kind of wondering if I should even bother with the reviews...I mean, we all should know how great these women are...do I need to add anything? But in honor of giving back...

Brynn and Rebecca
were wonderful hosts. Greeted me at the door, took my coat along with my lips and tongue. Both have face pics on their sites and as you can see have two very different looks...and both very sexy. Rebecca like a devilish GND and Brynn like a 'Weird Science' (for those who get the reference) project as if you took some of the hottest pieces of various models and put them all together. I'm assuming we were at Brynn's incall and it was a very classy place with all the necessary amenities and a more comfortable feel than your typical agency type incall. The action and interaction was great with the contrasting styles and ... hmmm ... techniques. Rebecca definitely earned her DT title and Brynn showed some serious skills. Tbh, even though Rebecca's DT is HOT and visually stunning, Brynn's style is more likely to get me to the finish line. I had a special request, which Rebecca graciously indulged, fulfilling my fantasy of watching both of these women take a long (permanently) hard one from behind while I had a great view as they took me from the front. High Five! There was a continuous mix of oral pleasure, sliding bodies and a few step back and take it all in moments, that eventually led to the perfectly copious finish with Rebecca's waiting tongue pressed against Brynn's perfect breast. Couldn't have imagined a more satisfying time personally...although I did learn one lesson. Girls just wanna have C*CK. I played the tease and rightfully pissed off the ladies for a minute when they learned I wasn't going to f*ck them...I know OMG!...but it wasn't in my plans. Little tip for you gents...give the girls your little tip. Remember, they like sex too. ;)

Daphne...finally! Been trying to see this young lady for a while, but missed as I usually come into town on days she doesn't work. So what can I say? You are all a bunch of pervs! Daphne reminds me of the supervisors daughter, who all the guys in the shop talk about when he isn't around. Looks barely legal, but dresses like a little slut. She's young, hot, plays with her hair too much and if she had pigtails and freckles, I could see the parade of pervs all the way down Yonge. Well I think it already is, but anyways. I think we hit it off in a different way than most...I mean, the way she is reviewed I don't think she gives most of her visitors the finger, but I think I earned it. Was a good time with a hot girl, maybe repeat. I can see what the fuss is about, but I like to try new things.

Sofia was a darling. Absolutely interested in making the session the best she can. Has a HOT Brazilian bikini model body with the right tan lines. Likes an intro chat, which threw me off...but was a little refreshing. Goes from 0-1fucking000 in no time. Loves every bit of it (it being your cock) and receives digits and attempts at returning the favor very well. Makes for an overall great time and one of the best finishes, because she doesn't run off to clean up...just gives you that little pause for a few mental snapshots. Great girl, just need to find a good mix for her Duo-wise.

As for Hailey, thank you to CAERF for introducing this agency with this great girl. But she is a young pretty girl, nice smile, cute and tight lil body and the best DT I have had. Keep in mind, I just saw Rebecca, Daphne and Sofia. I don't know what she does but she finds a way to work her tongue even when you are down to the base. Holds forever and really doesn't give up...pretty much have to pull her away. If DT is your thing, enjoy. I know she has a pretty open menu, but I only sampled a little. She is more laid back like Daphne and not as 'into' it as Sofia, Brynn or Becky...but she does have a talent. One particular memory is how great her body looks with her tiny waist leading to a great little apple butt when she is kneeling in front of you. See her. (One note for NGT, get your clients phone number, will help in case of late or missed appointments)

Last note of thanks to Mirage as usual for the hookups. Thanks to the gents of CAERF for the advice and info. A regretful shake of the head to the ladies who had to drop out due to sickness and sunburn...maybe another time. A sorrowful shake of the head to the ladies that work got in the way of...much apologies. Not sure when I will be back, if ever, so it was a pleasure. Enjoy.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Great reviews Mxs, you've met some of the best girls in Toronto, btw all them are on my TDL except Hailey she's my #1 ATF and she has the privilege to break my TDL everytime she comes to Toronto and our schedules match. Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome aboard.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Nice info Mxs. Looks like we have new Superstar! Hailey gets top-notch response from everyone.

S

Senor Gomes

Excellent review Senor how often you drop by for visits to TO?.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Pleasure was ours Mxs and do hope you'll be back your reviews help us making choices.

M

Mxs

Wilsonjso said:
Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome aboard.

Thanks...I contributed review-wise on another board, but this is my first chance to drop some knowledge on Caerf.

Senor Gomes said:
Excellent review Senor how often you drop by for visits to TO?.

Depends on how long the TDL is getting. ;) I am tempted fairly often.

4Times said:
Thanks for the reviews MXS. No duos this trip? 4X

Don't get me started 4X...as your name reminds me of my luck. I actually had at various times (schedules are always adjusting) 4 duos booked and 3 of the pairs canceled out on me and I canceled on 1 of them. Brynn and Rebecca provided the single spectacular duo of the visit.

B

Beenthere123

Damn Mxs you sure know how to pick them seen 4 of the 5 you visited and I presume you did the Sentry weekend getaway thing?.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Mxs, you and I have very similar tastes. Your time in Toronto sounds like a dream cum true. Too bad about the sessions that didn't happen but as we all know sunburns and sex do not mix. Looking forward to your reviews from your next outing.

M

Mxs

Beenthere123 said:
Damn Mxs you sure know how to pick them seen 4 of the 5 you visited and I presume you did the Sentry weekend getaway thing?.

It is very much like the mythical Sentry adventures. A part of why I also booked so many duos...couldn't bring a partner with me.

anger said:
Can you rate them in order 1 through 5 who is best mxs.

Real tough. Certain categories I could throw out a rank, but I can't compare in overalls...they are all top tier bedmates.

3somesarethenewblack said:
Mxs, you and I have very similar tastes. Your time in Toronto sounds like a dream cum true. Too bad about the sessions that didn't happen but as we all know sunburns and sex do not mix. Looking forward to your reviews from your next outing.

Oh 3...If you only knew the full extent of my plans. I was in a way setting myself up to compete with your trips. Really did enjoy meeting many new ladies, and thanks in part to your reviews as a guide. And thanks for passing along the message for me to our mutual friend. ;)

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Mxs said:
Oh 3...If you only knew the full extent of my plans. I was in a way setting myself up to compete with your trips. Really did enjoy meeting many new ladies, and thanks in part to your reviews as a guide. And thanks for passing along the message for me to our mutual friend. ;)

Mxs, no problem. My sources tell me that you are quite the stud...good looking and very talented...very nice. An SP's wet dream cum true. I'm sure your next trip will be even more orgasmic.:razz: Hurry back, I can't wait to read about it.

jackoffme

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 33
Here is my contribution to my new Caerf friends.

Sofia
Daphne , in the process of new pictures and new boobs.
Rebecca
Brynn
Hatley

pope-of-greenwich

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Righteous compilation bro. In your opinion, who's naturally the prettiest (minimal warpaint). When I saw daphne, I thought she was a natrual beauty. Very little cosmetics, almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones, full lips etc.

M

Mxs

pope-of-greenwich said:
Righteous compilation bro. In your opinion, who's naturally the prettiest (minimal warpaint). When I saw daphne, I thought she was a natrual beauty. Very little cosmetics, almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones, full lips etc.

Hmmm...Tough question as the girls have different backgrounds. I would say they are all attractive facially, which is not a guarantee in this industry.

As for the prettiest, I would give that award to Brynn. And since she is not shy, you can see for yourself on her site. Daphne is pretty too, the hair covering her face and heavier eye makeup are more sexy, but may actually detract a bit from her natural good looks. Sofia has a sexy look. Hailey and Becky are GND types with no obvious flaws.

About this Discussion

30 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom