Made with Love

I need a friend - Gomenasai

R

Robintheboywonder

You have good taste in Asian women. Now you need to tell me where I can find ladies that look like this and I can actually book for an hour or so?

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Asian girls! Asian girls! Asian girls! Asian girls! Asian girls! Asian girls!

tumblr_o48ajgbOQk1rke7deo1_1280.jpg

E

ERecTile

I love Asians, but I SUPER LOVE Chinese girls.

Chinese girls put all other Asians to shame.

No one competes with Chinese girls.

Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese

When it comes to SPs, I've found that the Koreans give the best effort...most Chinese SPs were boring or had too high opinions of themselves. The Korean SPs (in general) were professional and I give them all A for effort. Just my opinion of course!

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Naturally, Chinese are better looking than Koreans. After surgery, Koreans look very nice. Koreans are #1 or near #1 in terms of surgical expertise.

Koreans are VERY exclusionary. I mean, they really detest anyone who isn't Korean. Try marrying a Korean girl. It is not easy. Try marrying a mainland Chinese girl - her parents will welcome you with open arms. Koreans really look down on anyone not Korean. So, I am not a big fan of paying money to a Korean girl that would literally turn her nose up at me the minute I walk out her door.

Overall, of course white girls are the world's most beautiful. But, white girls aren't for me. I like Chinese girls the best.

But that is just my opinion. Not trying to preach.

E

ERecTile

Chinese parents would sell themselves if it meant getting their daughters out of the country and a chance at a better life. Of course, I don't mean the rich 1% chinese either. I agree with looks. Maybe I'm wired that way too, but in general, chinese girls > korean girls. When it comes to service, there's no competition. Look at Lush, one of the most famous Korean SPs. Sure, language is a barrier, but her mouth was way too busy on me the whole time to talk. Philipinas of course combine both looks and service.

Top Bottom