Made with Love

I got banned from you know where LOL

Jessica_dark

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Didn't know getting banned was such good advertising hehe.

And by the way HUBGFE is my home. People seem much more polite here.

Aftica

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 11

Well saying you were asking for it is probably something you already know :p. I'll miss your wit on the boards though.

How are the studies going? Is there going to be a discounted rate if me Zeus and Apollo come in at once? lol. Or is there not going to be any cross/company discounts?

Jessica_dark

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75

Aftica said:
Well saying you were asking for it is probably something you already know :p. I'll miss your wit on the boards though.

How are the studies going? Is there going to be a discounted rate if me Zeus and Apollo come in at once? lol. Or is there not going to be any cross/company discounts?

Ohh hun I doubt there is a market for erotic dog massage lol.

I'm really the original bad girl as in I do REALLY bad things haha.

younglover

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 2

Jessica_dark said:
Hey dean can I get banned from here too? My page hits from the other site went up 5000% lol.

yeah right!
thats why you're flooding the KW CL with ads begging for business...
offering Freebie bodyslides and all

you know, i left that "other board" about 6 months ago because of you and another beefer. couldn't do anything without one of you or both taking over the whole KW forum. And all the other trained fools who wouldn't say shi*t if they had a mouthful just sat back and thought it was so "cool" that they could talk to a real girl.
Looks good on ya, probably made mr. pim*y a bit unhappy though eh gurl?

it won't be long till people here feel the same way and see you for what you are: a very average, not very appealing, over priced, very restrictive timewaster working out of a heat-score house in nowhereville.

but no worries, there's always gterd!

Aftica

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 11

younglover said:
Jessica_dark said:
Hey dean can I get banned from here too? My page hits from the other site went up 5000% lol.

yeah right!
thats why you're flooding the KW CL with ads begging for business...
offering Freebie bodyslides and all

you know, i left that "other board" about 6 months ago because of you and another beefer. couldn't do anything without one of you or both taking over the whole KW forum. And all the other trained fools who wouldn't say shi*t if they had a mouthful just sat back and thought it was so "cool" that they could talk to a real girl.
Looks good on ya, probably made mr. pim*y a bit unhappy though eh gurl?

it won't be long till people here feel the same way and see you for what you are: a very average, not very appealing, over priced, very restrictive timewaster working out of a heat-score house in nowhereville.

but no worries, there's always gterd!

Wow a lot of anger there younglover, did she kick you out of her place or are you just pissed that she commented on your foot fetish thread? Everyone already knows you're an asshole why don't you leave this board too? I'm betting you got chased outta the other board and didn't just 'leave'. They likely didn't want to put up with your shit either.

And just for the record...

(1) she's always offered bodyslides, rusian and positions free, really not sure what you're going on about. And compared to the other Caucasian parlors in town I find her prices reasonable.
(2) She's been posting one ad a day in CL Mon-Fri for about a year and a half - it's called advertising lol. (yes I watch CL pretty much religiously for new girls as I'm sure many others do).
(3) She doesn't have a 'pimp' I've been a regular with Jessica for about a year now and am there quite often (more then I should be perhaps lol) she does have 2 different drivers, Jake and Rod that perhaps you mistook for a pimp? I can attest that Jake isn't her pimp as I used his services when he was still working as a Pro-Dom and know him very well (going on 8 years) and Rod is fairly new and not there overly often.

Spiderman

Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
I was your hero when you were growing up?

Geeze, and now I am just a destitute lecher who goes from agency to agency in search of someone who will make my spider senses tingle once more ;)

I

iceman_dci

Repoman said:
Come on Jiggy, this thread may get violent, come back to the incall where it's safe. Never mind and move over, give me some of that pop-corn!

Quit hogging the popcorn...pass it over!!

jiggyjiggy said:
Wow, the anger, the TESTOSTERONE, I am hanging out in here for a while.

Countdown begins....(finger hovering over the Ban button)

Top Bottom