Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hush Companions

I got banned from you know where LOL

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Apparently my honesty got me no where and I was banned for a whole year unless I pay for the "other" site.
Rude man. I was given no warnings at all.
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Well make caerf your home then ;)
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

DEAN, you have to get Jessica to remove that sig pic, I keep trying to take a bite out of my monitor!
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

:). She does good advertisements then lol
 

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Hehe. Now if only I could get the rest of my body to look as good as my ass hehe.
 

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Didn't know getting banned was such good advertising hehe.

And by the way Caerf is my home. People seem much more polite here.
 

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

I already have a hater from this site! Never fails.
 

Aftica

Member
Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 11
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Well saying you were asking for it is probably something you already know :p. I'll miss your wit on the boards though.

How are the studies going? Is there going to be a discounted rate if me Zeus and Apollo come in at once? lol. Or is there not going to be any cross/company discounts?
 

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Aftica said:
Well saying you were asking for it is probably something you already know :p. I'll miss your wit on the boards though.

How are the studies going? Is there going to be a discounted rate if me Zeus and Apollo come in at once? lol. Or is there not going to be any cross/company discounts?

Ohh hun I doubt there is a market for erotic dog massage lol.

I'm really the original bad girl as in I do REALLY bad things haha.
 

toocooldude

Well-known member
Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Rayden said:
DEAN, you have to get Jessica to remove that sig pic, I keep trying to take a bite out of my monitor!

Thought it was only me LOL :lol: yes I like her ass as well.
 

younglover

New member
Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 2
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Jessica_dark said:
Hey dean can I get banned from here too? My page hits from the other site went up 5000% lol.

Didn't know getting banned was such good advertising hehe.

And by the way Caerf is my home. People seem much more polite here.

yeah right!
thats why you're flooding the KW CL with ads begging for business...
offering Freebie bodyslides and all

you know, i left that "other board" about 6 months ago because of you and another beefer. couldn't do anything without one of you or both taking over the whole KW forum. And all the other trained fools who wouldn't say shi*t if they had a mouthful just sat back and thought it was so "cool" that they could talk to a real girl.
Looks good on ya, probably made mr. pim*y a bit unhappy though eh gurl?

it won't be long till people here feel the same way and see you for what you are: a very average, not very appealing, over priced, very restrictive timewaster working out of a heat-score house in nowhereville.

but no worries, there's always gterd!
 

Aftica

Member
Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 11
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

younglover said:
Jessica_dark said:
Hey dean can I get banned from here too? My page hits from the other site went up 5000% lol.

Didn't know getting banned was such good advertising hehe.

And by the way Caerf is my home. People seem much more polite here.

yeah right!
thats why you're flooding the KW CL with ads begging for business...
offering Freebie bodyslides and all

you know, i left that "other board" about 6 months ago because of you and another beefer. couldn't do anything without one of you or both taking over the whole KW forum. And all the other trained fools who wouldn't say shi*t if they had a mouthful just sat back and thought it was so "cool" that they could talk to a real girl.
Looks good on ya, probably made mr. pim*y a bit unhappy though eh gurl?

it won't be long till people here feel the same way and see you for what you are: a very average, not very appealing, over priced, very restrictive timewaster working out of a heat-score house in nowhereville.

but no worries, there's always gterd!

Wow a lot of anger there younglover, did she kick you out of her place or are you just pissed that she commented on your foot fetish thread? Everyone already knows you're an asshole why don't you leave this board too? I'm betting you got chased outta the other board and didn't just 'leave'. They likely didn't want to put up with your shit either.

And just for the record...

(1) she's always offered bodyslides, rusian and positions free, really not sure what you're going on about. And compared to the other Caucasian parlors in town I find her prices reasonable.
(2) She's been posting one ad a day in CL Mon-Fri for about a year and a half - it's called advertising lol. (yes I watch CL pretty much religiously for new girls as I'm sure many others do).
(3) She doesn't have a 'pimp' I've been a regular with Jessica for about a year now and am there quite often (more then I should be perhaps lol) she does have 2 different drivers, Jake and Rod that perhaps you mistook for a pimp? I can attest that Jake isn't her pimp as I used his services when he was still working as a Pro-Dom and know him very well (going on 8 years) and Rod is fairly new and not there overly often.
 

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Yet again, here you are defending me. Sometimes you have to let girls fight their own battles ok?

:)
 

jiggyjiggy

Well-known member
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Wow, the anger, the TESTOSTERONE, I am hanging out in here for a while.
 

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Re: I got banned from you know where LOL

Come on Jiggy, this thread may get violent, come back to the incall where it's safe. Never mind and move over, give me some of that pop-corn!
 

Spiderman

Well-known member
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
Rayden said:
DEAN, you have to get Jessica to remove that sig pic, I keep trying to take a bite out of my monitor!

I think you can adjust the setting to take images out of signatures, so they aren't viewable when you log in.
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Spiderman said:
I think you can adjust the setting to take images out of signatures, so they aren't viewable when you log in.



My favorite cartoon grown up from a wee little boy.
 

Spiderman

Well-known member
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
I was your hero when you were growing up?

Geeze, and now I am just a destitute lecher who goes from agency to agency in search of someone who will make my spider senses tingle once more ;)
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
Repoman said:
Come on Jiggy, this thread may get violent, come back to the incall where it's safe. Never mind and move over, give me some of that pop-corn!

Quit hogging the popcorn...pass it over!!

jiggyjiggy said:
Wow, the anger, the TESTOSTERONE, I am hanging out in here for a while.

Countdown begins....(finger hovering over the Ban button)
 

About this Discussion

18 Replies
881 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom