Made with Love

I don't have an addiction problem - very surprised at my control

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Over the past three days, I have taken Cocaine while on the job and then Heroine at night to relax. I can honestly say that I don't crave the drugs and have no addiction to them. I think I can stop anytime I want. I am surprised that I have so much control over my usage.

I think if you take opposite acting drugs - stimulant and then sedative - it helps out with the side effects.

I know the heroine I take is safe and pure, but I am worried about the quality of the Cocaine. Really wish Cocaine was legalized so it could be sold at reputable places and the purity could be assured.

Maybe some day.

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,855
You will fall down on your face if you don't stop. Those drugs are addictive and takes no prisoners, called a disease in case you didn't know.

Your mind can say one thing but your body will eventually stop functioning.

Take my advice or leave it. I have seen too many fail believing they can quit anytime they want.

U

User-E

MisterAsianLover said:
Over the past three days, I have taken Cocaine while on the job and then Heroine at night to relax. I can honestly say that I don't crave the drugs and have no addiction to them. I think I can stop anytime I want. I am surprised that I have so much control over my usage.

I think if you take opposite acting drugs - stimulant and then sedative - it helps out with the side effects.

I know the heroine I take is safe and pure, but I am worried about the quality of the Cocaine. Really wish Cocaine was legalized so it could be sold at reputable places and the purity could be assured.

Maybe some day.

I hope you're joking about taking these drugs. :no:

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
I got an addiction. 5Star Beauty, and Sexy Babes. That doesn't necessarily mean she's expensive.

Just means she's 5 star, and send the fucing social worker psychologist psychoanalyst, therapist whatever the fuck you can. There's no curing this addiction for this man. :NoNoNo::bad::666:

Top Bottom