Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

I don't have an addiction problem - very surprised at my control

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Over the past three days, I have taken Cocaine while on the job and then Heroine at night to relax. I can honestly say that I don't crave the drugs and have no addiction to them. I think I can stop anytime I want. I am surprised that I have so much control over my usage.

I think if you take opposite acting drugs - stimulant and then sedative - it helps out with the side effects.

I know the heroine I take is safe and pure, but I am worried about the quality of the Cocaine. Really wish Cocaine was legalized so it could be sold at reputable places and the purity could be assured.

Maybe some day.

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,859
You will fall down on your face if you don't stop. Those drugs are addictive and takes no prisoners, called a disease in case you didn't know.

Your mind can say one thing but your body will eventually stop functioning.

Take my advice or leave it. I have seen too many fail believing they can quit anytime they want.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Being addicted to Asian women is a healthier alternative Funky & Music

U

User-E

MisterAsianLover said:
Over the past three days, I have taken Cocaine while on the job and then Heroine at night to relax. I can honestly say that I don't crave the drugs and have no addiction to them. I think I can stop anytime I want. I am surprised that I have so much control over my usage.

I think if you take opposite acting drugs - stimulant and then sedative - it helps out with the side effects.

I know the heroine I take is safe and pure, but I am worried about the quality of the Cocaine. Really wish Cocaine was legalized so it could be sold at reputable places and the purity could be assured.

Maybe some day.

I hope you're joking about taking these drugs. :no:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
I don't believe you are doing what you're claiming and if you are you will eventually become a slave of these potent drugs, especially the heroin.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
You know me.....do as you wish as long as you don't hurt others. And don't come asking for help if things do go south on ya.

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
I got an addiction. 5Star Beauty, and Sexy Babes. That doesn't necessarily mean she's expensive.

Just means she's 5 star, and send the fucing social worker psychologist psychoanalyst, therapist whatever the fuck you can. There's no curing this addiction for this man. :NoNoNo::bad::666:

Top Bottom