Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Sexy Friends Toronto

I don't feel the love

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
I

iceman_dci

Wait a sec...I'm out of commission for 4 days on my death bed sick from some viral infection that had me in tears from the excruciating pain, miss a very important business trip (again), and everyone is sending out search parties because CG is missing for 2 days...?

Man...I really feel unloved and unwanted..... :cry: sigh....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Orson is glad your back

Orson is glad your back

]

C

Cycleguy007

iceman_dci said:
Wait a sec...I'm out of commission for 4 days on my death bed sick from some viral infection that had me in tears from the excruciating pain, miss a very important business trip (again), and everyone is sending out search parties because CG is missing for 2 days...?

That's cuz you're the iceman and we didn't think you would be phased what-so-ever by the fact that we noticed you were MIA... so no one posted a thread about it...

But.... since you obviously are... hows about a:

:shock: :lol:

I

iceman_dci

Hey...Even the Iceman has feelings at some point..... STFU Rayden or I'll pulll every grey hair outta yer head...hmmmmm that would leave you BALD... :lol: (Rayden reaches for the Grecian formula 16, not to be embarrassed that Iceman has plucked out every lock out of his head before the CAERF party)

Gordon Ramsey

Joined Mar 19, 2010
Messages 50
iceman_dci said:

Aw stop your f**en whining. You sound like a constipated rhinoceros trying to have a shit. :roll:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Dude , You aren't looking well. Lot's of fluids and a deep freeze will do the trick .

M

Mongo

Iceman....what you think your "COOL" or something? LOL Just kidding man! Welcome back.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Ice, sorry you've been ill. It must be going around. I've been under the weather as well or I surely would have noticed your absence. Glad you are better. Caerf wouldn't be the same without you.

I

iceman_dci

Willpower said:
Gen loves you Iceman. :D

And Ice loves Gen <3 AWWWWWW

3somesarethenewblack said:
Ice, sorry you've been ill. It must be going around. I've been under the weather as well or I surely would have noticed your absence. Glad you are better. Caerf wouldn't be the same without you.

And Ice loves 3 <3 AWWWWWWW

Juanthepervert said:
Thumbs UP

JTP da BOMB!

Mongo said:
Iceman....what you think your "COOL" or something? LOL Just kidding man! Welcome back.

Why don't you go punch a horse ya big oaf....oh shit,ummmm...Ice LOOOOVE MONGO YES HE DOES......GOOOOOD MONGO <3

Looney said:
Was he away, didn't notice. :D

*ignore*

Gordon Ramsey said:
Aw stop your f**en whining. You sound like a constipated rhinoceros trying to have a shit. :roll:

I think that would be a constipated DONKEY NOW PISS OFF!! :lol: Just kidding GR...don't kick me out of the kitchen...

*king signing off :lol:

Gordon Ramsey

Joined Mar 19, 2010
Messages 50
iceman_dci said:
And Ice loves Gen <3 AWWWWWW

And Ice loves 3 <3 AWWWWWWW

JTP da BOMB!

Why don't you go punch a horse ya big oaf....oh shit,ummmm...Ice LOOOOVE MONGO YES HE DOES......GOOOOOD MONGO <3

*ignore*

I think that would be a constipated DONKEY NOW PISS OFF!! :lol: Just kidding GR...don't kick me out of the kitchen...

*king signing off :lol:

When you're done feeding your f**ken ego, go home and put your bollocks on. Yes?

I

iceman_dci

Gordon Ramsey said:
When you're done feeding your f**ken ego, go home and put your bollocks on. Yes?

Yes Chef....Wanker. :lol:

Top Bottom