Made with Love

I dare you

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347
When we were stupid kids we use to play I dare you many times. On day we dared one of our friends to drink the other guys piss. Yes I had stupid friends. Do you have any interesting stories during your growing up days?.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: I dare you

I dared a friend years ago, to go up to the hottest girl in the bar, slap her on the ass and ask her to go back to his car with him.

He did, she looked at him in horror, then smiled and replied, maybe if he buys her a drink first. He did, they now have 2 kids and a dog. Yup I really screwed the lad over! :D

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660

I double dared a friend to moon our elementary teacher upon her arrival. Shocked Teacher put him in the corner and with his naked ass still in the air leathered him 20 times. Joe could not sit down for 5 days :lol:

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072

clintE said:
You took your pills yet Ray?.

Only the first handful.

Pillss62695201.jpg

Feeling much better now, thanks!

crazyman039420916.gif

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
jimmygoat said:
Can someone explain Double Dog Dare to me. I was away that day.

I think I remember reading somewhere that the original term was "double black dog dare" and black dog signified the Devil :neutral:

My friends and I growing up were completely unoriginal with our dares. I think the sluttiest one was daring our only friend with a BF to jerk him off in the movie theatre using the popcorn bag. And then everybody wanted to do it lol

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Back in the 70's I was crew chief at a local restaurant and we had a flag pole that needed a new line to hoist the Flag.

So off I go the get some rope to replace the existing one. Now Timmy our manager was, shall we say not the shiniest spoon in the in the collection, removed the old line while I was gone.

This flag pole was maybe 30 feet tall (just about 9 meters) and I was charged with replacing the line.

My being smart enough to know this was a task that would require beer mussels and a lack of common sense to climb up there.

So I offered 50 dollars to who ever could replace the rope.

Well one evening Mark decided he could do it. Mark got about half way up and slipped. As expected he slid down the pole. Well now flag poles have CLEATS on them to tie the line off to. And as expected his accelerated descent meant he could not stop.

As you may have guessed cleat came into play and tore his sack. Now the other person there was his girlfriend and guess who drove him to the ER.

Nothingtodo

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 357
papasmerf said:
Back in the 70's I was crew chief at a local restaurant and we had a flag pole that needed a new line to hoist the Flag.

So off I go the get some rope to replace the existing one. Now Timmy our manager was, shall we say not the shiniest spoon in the in the collection, removed the old line while I was gone.

This flag pole was maybe 30 feet tall (just about 9 meters) and I was charged with replacing the line.

My being smart enough to know this was a task that would require beer mussels and a lack of common sense to climb up there.

So I offered 50 dollars to who ever could replace the rope.

Well one evening Mark decided he could do it. Mark got about half way up and slipped. As expected he slid down the pole. Well now flag poles have CLEATS on them to tie the line off to. And as expected his accelerated descent meant he could not stop.

As you may have guessed cleat came into play and tore his sack. Now the other person there was his girlfriend and guess who drove him to the ER.

:lol::lol: Nasty.

Top Bottom