Made with Love

HULK HOGAN JUST TALKED ABOUT HIS PENIS LENGTH UNDER OATH, DISCUSSES WHETHER HE’S PACKING A

B

Boing

10 inch hog.

tumblr_o3s30y9Oyo1uuazk5o1_540.jpg

https://brobible.com/entertainment/article/hulk-hogan-penis-length-gawker-trial/

C

cristycurves

Exactly, Cristy do you have small hands?Hmmmmmm

No, medium,lol, although I can sometimes make penis jokes regarding size, it really is unimportant. A lot of women orgasm from clitoral stimulation only... so.... and as far as the Hulkster, good if he's got lots, and fine if he doesn't, he was still a good wrestler,shame how some need to try and ruin others with gossip, innuendo's and other sorry shit. But such is life

HOOHAS

Joined Oct 6, 2014
Messages 190

On Friday, the embattled media company said it had agreed to sell all seven of its brands and other assets to the tech publisher Ziff Davis.
The Ziff Davis bid — worth $90 million to $100 million, according to sources — sets the floor for the bankruptcy auction process.

“The bidding begins now — so we will find out how much others will bid,” a source with direct knowledge of the process said.
The Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing in Manhattan was motivated by the company’s agonizing and all-consuming legal fight with Hulk Hogan — a court battle that was secretly funded by Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel.

A spokesman for Thiel declined to comment on Friday.

Gawker Media founder and CEO Nick Denton said in a tweet, “Even with his billions, Thiel will not silence our writers. Our sites will thrive –under new ownership — and we’ll win in court.”

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, also took to Twitter to respond to the news. It was the former professional wrestler’s protracted legal battle against Gawker that motivated Friday’s decision.

“What a beautiful day, and the good doesn’t prevent the better! In the present I AM always grateful, only good happens to me,” he tweeted to his more than 1.5 million followers.

Top Bottom