Made with Love

HUBGFE & SRM Party Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
king21 said:
You have nothing to worry about, Superdick loooves asians!!!, just wear a miniskirt to party! :lol:

YESSS!!!! I did hear the other day something about superdick enjoying any asian in a miniskirt (male or female). Come find us in the corner. I'm like Superdick I like em all too....LOL!

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
LilAmy said:
He is going to sit on the chair next to Superdick(head), whatever you want to call him and I am going to sit pretty on his lap. Darren you are going to be so jealous.

:lol: you can have him all you want Amy, believe me, noone will get jealous, not at all.

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
zachy said:
:lol: you can have him all you want Amy, believe me, noone will get jealous, not at all.

Sooooo, ummmmm. Your going to have to get into a little more detail for me please.....Are you implying that you don't like me, superdick or beenthere?

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
superdick said:
I told you ...lol:mrgreen: This is gonna be great!

Why dont you just accept that you are a dickhead, Not sure if you are smart enough to understand but you know We can read both boards ?! I dont even know what kind of face you have that you say you are going to HUBGFE's party. If I was a mod I wouldnt even let you in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

51 Replies
11K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom