Made with Love

How NOT to Approach a Police Car

Rolex

Reviewer
Joined Mar 31, 2012
Messages 913
Come on, even MAL has to laugh at this. Cop avoids confrontations with a potential attacker by putting him to sleep. Easy as that and I say well done cop.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Stun guns create 50,000 volts of electricity which can easily kill someone. Don't believe me? Google 'deaths by stun gun' and read up on the accurate information for yourself. Over 500 in a 10 year period. If a drug company manufactured a prescription drug that killed 500 people in 10 years, it would be taken off the market. Police kill hundreds of people and the victims are always blamed. Nice.

The real problem is: too many laws, too much government, too many police officers pulling people over without reason. Wait until it happens to you and then you will sing a different tune.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Stun guns create 50,000 volts of electricity which can easily kill someone. Don't believe me? Google 'deaths by stun gun' and read up on the accurate information for yourself. Over 500 in a 10 year period. If a drug company manufactured a prescription drug that killed 500 people in 10 years, it would be taken off the market. Police kill hundreds of people and the victims are always blamed. Nice.

The real problem is: too many laws, too much government, too many police officers pulling people over without reason. Wait until it happens to you and then you will sing a different tune.

it takes less than 100 pounds of force to stop a heat...........Less than 60 pounds to take out a knee................A fraction of second for a bullet to find its mark at 20 yards.............Seems to me a stun gun is far more reasonable force when being charged by an angry suspect......................

About this Discussion

11 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom