Made with Love

How much are you worth in bed?

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
I took it and this was my worth.

Congratulations, you're worth MORE in bed than the average ($232.980165855697) person taking this quiz!

$232.98, wow I am a bargain and you are over priced Jackass!:lol:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Congratulations, you're worth MORE in bed than the average ($232.967065748801) person taking this quiz!

:???: 1102 OMG :eek: I need to improve my skills; with this rate/hr makes me feel rich on the bed and poor working. :lol:

Last edited:

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
ChaosTheory said:
Thanks JJ,
Here is what they told me:

lol. You know what this mean's right Gen?
When we meet you will have to owe me $138
The only little detail that you forgot is that irrespective of how much you are "worth", what matters is whether there's someone ready to pay that price.

I'm afraid I'm not that someone. I much prefer being on the other side of the money exchange. ;)

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Thus ends the rate debate.

:lol:

Obviously everyone is undercharging for their services and/or the sps should be paying the clients. Either way, I expect to see some rate increases coming soooooooonn.

Doctorsex

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 123
shadowsun said:
Thus ends the rate debate.

:lol:

Obviously everyone is undercharging for their services and/or the sps should be paying the clients. Either way, I expect to see some rate increases coming soooooooonn.

:lol: sshhhh keep it quite! we are happy with the current rates

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
GenevieveLajoie said:
The only little detail that you forgot is that irrespective of how much you are "worth", what matters is whether there's someone ready to pay that price.

I'm afraid I'm not that someone. I much prefer being on the other side of the money exchange. ;)

touche Gen, touche :)

Can't blame a man for trying (although I was not really serious). Moreover, and that is some great business sense. :)

Top Bottom