• Just few

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Lost the count

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
How many times you said yourself " Fuck! i should have jerked off " after seeing a SP and you felt like it was just freaken wasted money and you should have just jerk off ! :D

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
JackassJack said:
How many times you said yourself " Fuck! i should have jerked off " after seeing a SP and you felt like it was just freaken wasted money and you should have just jerk off ! :D

I have said it more often when I visited MPA's. There are some bad ones that have literally given up trying to give me my ending, so I ending up finishing myself (but I made sure of a COB). :twisted:

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
When I was cruising redzone and other ads I use to get the old come in, take my money and get out routine. Then I discovered review boards and that all changed. With some research on my part I can now usually leave a happy camper.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
A few times in GTA, but almost every appointment in Sarnia left me feeling that way. Depsite the 3 hours less driving time, I have given up on Canada's Port Huron partner.

I

iceman_dci

My last walk out was about 9 months ago. A recommendation posted on another board led me to her. I walked in, she was still in the bathroom (yes, entrance through patio doors on main floor of incall), she walked in , I walked out.

I've TOFTT'd and have not been overly disappointed recently, there always an upside to everything.

Top Bottom