Made with Love

How does a SP achieve legendary status?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
How does a SP achieve legendary status? This was a interesting question raised and i'm sure opinion based.

To me a legend status is gained a few ways. I'm sorry its not possible to list all the awesome ladies out there as we are fortunate in Ontario to have so many, I will list some examples of whom immediately comes to my mind but definitely not limited to these examples.

1. Frequently reviewed with consistent outstanding service.
ex. Sebelle, Alexandra, Passion

2. Years of service and also get great reviews consistently but not reviewed often. These ladies are truely excellent and tend to have a more regular client base whom don't review every time they see them.
ex. Charlie Girl, Madison Doll, Deme Foxx

3. You hear a first name and you just know who she is, no second name or agency is needed to be clarified as there is just a buzz about them.
ex. Kareena, Latika, Becky(Rebecca)

Lets hear what you think regarding the criteria and even some of your examples.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
I believe it consistently stellar reviews, looks and attitude that create the legend. The legends actually make the client forget that he is paying for the services been received..

A

All4one

For me attitude and service comes before look. If she is keep getting good reviews and has lots of fans then she is legend. But some of the ladies cant handle to be a legend and their service and attitude goes down after a while, so your #2 section is also true.

D

Demien2k5

GDLL - Good thread. I do think you need to differentiate between "legendary", famous, popular and infamous.

Of the girls above for example, IMO only Sebelle and Charlie would be legendary; Deme, Alex and Passion would qualify as famous ~ for all the right reasons; Madison would be considered popular in a very positive way but largely only with the domain of clients she targets with her unique style and services; the last three I would only consider notably infamous, largely for the spin, churn and polar debates each has sparked regarding looks vs. inconsistent service vs other negatively viewed intangibles.

Just thinking out loud...:geek:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Demien2k5 said:
GDLL - Good thread. I do think you need to differentiate between "legendary", famous, popular and infamous.

Of the girls above for example, IMO only Sebelle and Charlie would be legendary; Deme, Alex and Passion would qualify as famous ~ for all the right reasons; Madison would be considered popular in a very positive way but largely only with the domain of clients she targets with her unique style and services; the last three I would only consider notably infamous, largely for the spin, churn and polar debates each has sparked regarding looks vs. inconsistent service vs other negatively viewed intangibles.

Just thinking out loud...:geek:

Demien, you gave some really good arguments and distinctions here. Just like everything there are so many different ways of looking at it, good to hear a different view. Thanks for sharing. I would be interested to know whom else you and others think fit the legendary status category.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
How an Sp becomes a legend .

1. Be born with good genes that make you attractive .
2. Be willing to provide above average access to your body , with enthusiasm. (CIMSW is big ) . The less restrictions you have the more attractive you become .
3. Locate in a major pooning market .
4. Be reliable in service and showing up at the agreed to times .
5. Standard excuse for not being available is " fully booked " regardless of the truth .
6. Have the good fortune of servicing hobbyists that write graphic reviews .
7. Walk the hobbyist to the door and make him feel like you really enjoyed his company .
8. Do not post personal opinions on those same boards unless they promote your willingness to please.
9. Don't over charge for services . Nickle and dimers are universally disliked .
10. Don't ask for tips . Major turn off . If you are that good the tips come.
11. Keep your personnel life private .
12. Maintain confidentiality when it comes to numbers you service daily unless you want to promote the " I only see a couple of select clients a day " ploy .
13. If satisfied hobbyists aren't promoting you then promote the hell out of yourself so your name is readily recognizable . Agencies are good for promoting their stars .

D

Demien2k5

smylee52 said:
14. Stop laughing when you are referred to as a legend by older out of shape guys that make you barely break a sweat in bed ( Demien aside :lol::lol: ) .

I will have you know I take great pride in being an old, bald, fat & sloppy guy with tons of bad habits and clearly unappealing personal attibutes and deviant sexual interests, simply for the fact that at almost 60yo I can still keep my 3 inch dick hard for close to 20 mins. Any lady that can put up with me and my ridiculous horsehit for any 3 hour stretch is DEFINITELY a LEGEND in this industry!

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Demien2k5 said:
I will have you know I take great pride in being an old, bald, fat & sloppy guy with tons of bad habits and clearly unappealing personal attibutes and deviant sexual interests, simply for the fact that at almost 60yo I can still keep my 3 inch dick hard for close to 20 mins. Any lady that can put up with me and my ridiculous horsehit for any 3 hour stretch is DEFINITELY a LEGEND in this industry!

Christ you are fast on the trigger . I went back and deleted point 14 because on second look some members may miss the humour and be offended and it wasn't my intent . I know you aren't offended but others may be so let's pretend i never said it.

D

Demien2k5

Other than the girls I noted above, I'd say in my mind, Mia - formerly of Sassy Angels; Lim-Ly formerly of Sassy Angels; Amanda formerly of Mirage; and Dani Dubois the independent would qualify as legends based on consistently incredible high quality service and attitude over an extended period of time providing stellar performances to virtually every dude that walked though the door, regardless of age, color, creed, race or sexual interest. I would suggest that Daphne at Mirage, formerly of 4Play, is also fast approaching true legend status for those same reasons.

I'm sure there may be many many more, but from my perspective, those ladies are the ones that leap immediately to mind.

D

Demien2k5

smylee52 said:
Christ you are fast on the trigger . I went back and deleted point 14 because on second look some members may miss the humour and be offended and it wasn't my intent . I know you aren't offended but others may be so let's pretend i never said it.

No worries Smylee - everyone on here knows you're not a dude who makes things personal or deliberately tries to offend!

And I have since long ago come to peace with my own reflection in the mirror, so no offense here for sure! LOL!

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
Demien2k5 said:
Other than the girls I noted above, I'd say in my mind, Mia - formerly of Sassy Angels; Lim-Ly formerly of Sassy Angels; Amanda formerly of Mirage; and Dani Dubois the independent would qualify as legends based on consistently incredible high quality service and attitude over an extended period of time providing stellar performances to virtually every dude that walked though the door, regardless of age, color, creed, race or sexual interest. I would suggest that Daphne at Mirage, formerly of 4Play, is also fast approaching true legend status for those same reasons.

I'm sure there may be many many more, but from my perspective, those ladies are the ones that leap immediately to mind.

Your review of Sofia @ Mirage and Sebelle @ Sassys had me thinking they would be legend material.

D

Demien2k5

Sofia is really great, but has been in the industry less than a year - not long enough to be called a "legend" quite yet, but she's certainly well on her way! and I actually I did mention Sebelle as a legend in my first post of this thread [...and she is presently at Exquisite I believe, not Sassy Angels....]

H

HOF

Demien2k5 said:

LMAO! Would you stop, I'm in tears from laughter!

Anyone that can make such fun of themselves has got the right attitude towards life. We're here for a good time not along time (Trooper)

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Beenthere123 said:
I think you have to retire to be called a legend. :geek:

So, Amanda @ Mirage (retired) to me, is a Legend.

But I think that legends are recognized beyond the great service they provide for having a special landmark.
Amanda @ Mirage ( the water show)
Sebelle @ Exquisite ( the iced water bbbj)
Kristen @ RM (no kissing)

H

HOF

Some really interesting information here!

Some really interesting information here!

For me: Some I have had the pleasure and some not, but certainly

Legendary status would be retired, never returning: Victoria Heart, Demi Sterling, Trina of Niagara
Living Legend would be semi retired: Astrid, Dani Dubois
Celebrity/Famous: Sebelle, Deme, Brynn (currently active)
Popular: Cameron, Latika, Brianna
Up n Coming: Britney, Caitlyn, Kim Jones

Infamous: all bait and switchers
Legend in her own mind: Sensual Selina

JMHO

B

Beenthere123

Wilsonjso said:
So, Amanda @ Mirage (retired) to me, is a Legend.

But I think that legends are recognized beyond the great service they provide for having a special landmark.
Amanda @ Mirage ( the water show)
Sebelle @ Exquisite ( the iced water bbbj)
Kristen @ RM (no kissing)

Shit I forgot about Amanda, yup she is up there with the best.

About this Discussion

19 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom