Made with Love

How do you kill your boner?

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
JackassJack said:
I was at the theater today I saw few very hot chicks and got boned right away. People started to look at me very funny, how the hell you fuckers kill your boner?

Sorry, I'd love to help, but killing boners is definitely NOT my forte. :wink:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

How to kill a boner .

First she needs smoke him out .
Once out in the open it is important for her quickly cover the head to disorient the boner.
Once the boner is securely in her mouth and her lips are locked just behind the head she can start
the slow slide of the boner through her mouth to the back of her throat .
For maximum control she may want to grab his balls and apply a firm but gentle massage .
She will notice that the boner actually gets harder because of the warm wetness of her mouth but that is to be expected .
Now with boner in mouth and balls in hand she needs to start sliding the boner back and forth accelerating her head movement in a piston like fashion .
Usually does not take long before she feels a new sense of warm and wetness , with a dash of sticky , in her mouth which is the boner surrendering .
Shortly thereafter the boner goes limp and is a mere shadow of his former self .
Another one bites the dust but the truth is you really can't kill them . They pretend to be dead but keep coming back for more .

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
some people dont care about it

some people dont care about it

ngwmF.jpg

About this Discussion

26 Replies
5K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom