Made with Love

How do SPs set their prices?

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
'Splained to me by a very knowledgeable SP..

'Splained to me by a very knowledgeable SP..

Repoman said:
The one thing that has made me scratch my head on occasion is the lower cost for the ladies services in Montreal. I find the cost of living not too much different in comparison to Toronto, yet the deals for SPs are at a better rate in Montreal.

Very casual sexual attitudes in Quebec

Many, many small town girls in small towns.

Montreal is THE place they want to go, and SP work is an excellent way to make fast cash, even with so many small town girls working in Montreal.:neutral:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Looks like I'm moving to Montreal, but then I would have to put up with the Habs. Hmmmm, I am going to have to think about this one.

Cheap and sexy ladies VS putting up with the miserable Habs? DAMN, this is going to be a tough one!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Rayden said:
Looks like I'm moving to Montreal, but then I would have to put up with the Habs. Hmmmm, I am going to have to think about this one.

Cheap and sexy ladies VS putting up with the miserable Habs? DAMN, this is going to be a tough one!

Did you see the latest trade? My good friend Hof is not going to be happy with you, he is a big Montreal Canadian fan. :slap:https://cornwallfreenews.com/2010/06/habs-trade-sergei-kostitsyn-for-rights-to-dan-ellis-why-mike-modano-will-be-a-hab-june-30-2010/

Now, let me get this thread back on track. I think it depends on how the SP enters the market. Is she coming in through an agency, which will set the price for her, or is she going the indy route?

Top Bottom