Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hot Pink List

Hotel auctions help?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 23
Can someone possibly help me in learning how to do these online hotel auctions? I know that copycraigs can do and for a small fee, but I really like to do things on my own. If someone knows how to do these, please PM me. I would love to learn how.

Everytime I have tried, I have gotten denied on my bid.

C

Cycleguy007

SecretRendezvous said:
Can someone possibly help me in learning how to do these online hotel auctions? I know that copycraigs can do and for a small fee, but I really like to do things on my own. If someone knows how to do these, please PM me. I would love to learn how.

Everytime I have tried, I have gotten denied on my bid.
Which is exactly the reason why I let the expert do it.

Lee (Copycraigs) has been absolutely great in getting me a room for a great price whenever I have asked him.

He is very good at what he does.:great:

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 23
Except I don't want to rely on copycraigs. I would like to learn how to do it myself. Which is why I asked the question.

So if there is someone knows how to do it, if they can contact me that would be great.

K

KathrynBardot

Are you talking about Hotwire and Priceline? If so, I've found better bidding.com (look it up, this site bans the word t*erb, which screws up my link!) to be really useful, especially their listing of hotels (by star and amenities, so you get a very good idea of what hotel you'll be getting).

Top Bottom