Made with Love

IN-Call Hot Time with Jemma from Mirage

teejay

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 6
I followed the advice of the members here in booking a session with Jemma. Easy to book - incall located near Rogers Center. Once she opened the door - I was just blown away. Very attractive but more than anything - it was her great smile and the most stunning set of eyes. I rushed through the shower so that I could see her face again. We had a few things in common (similar tastes in food/snowboarding/being from the West Coast) and all the early DFK/LFK just reaffirmed that we hit it off pretty well. I chose to skip the massage but she gladly accepted one from me. It was awesome getting to touch every inch of her body ~ smooth skin and a juicy J-LO bum (pretty rare for a white girl).

Luckily for me - we clicked. The kissing was very hot, steamy and passionate. Her BBBJ skills were equally impressive with plenty of eye contact, BLS and DT. I was quite surprised when she asked me about MSOG - normally it is the other way. Typically (and I suspect like most people here) - I would always seek out ones with great pictures (especially big boobs). Jemma does not have the biggest set but there were just fine and she more than makes up for it every where else. From the moment she hopped onto CG - it was a non-stop fucking session. The CG was intense and it was great when she leaned over to kiss. I raised my torso and grabbed her waist so that we could go harder and fuck in unison. It was awesome when she was telling me she would be cumming ~ I felt her pussy pulsing after the orgasm. We took a few moments to cool down before resuming again. More DFK, BBBJ and many more positions (doggy is great with that juicy booty) and eventually finished SOG 1 in mish.

We went back to more BBBJ and watching her DT (no hands) in the mirror was awesome. She has a fantastic body - similar to say a I would classify her as a spinner as I was able to pick her up off the bed from masteryand straight into mish. Another great moment was watching her in the mirror as she sat gave me a lapdance pounding. Right up until the end - she was very hot. The pictures do not do justice for Jemma. She is much much hotter in person and (YMMV) if things click - you are in for a great time. Just treat her well as she is a sweet girl.

L 9
A 9
S 9

$$.50 plus .3 tip . . .

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Re: Hot Time with Jemma from Mirage

teejay said:
I followed the advice of the members here in booking a session with Jemma. Easy to book - incall located near Rogers Center. Once she opened the door - I was just blown away. Very attractive but more than anything - it was her great smile and the most stunning set of eyes. I rushed through the shower so that I could see her face again. We had a few things in common (similar tastes in food/snowboarding/being from the West Coast) and all the early DFK/LFK just reaffirmed that we hit it off pretty well. I chose to skip the massage but she gladly accepted one from me. It was awesome getting to touch every inch of her body ~ smooth skin and a juicy J-LO bum (pretty rare for a white girl).

Luckily for me - we clicked. The kissing was very hot, steamy and passionate. Her BBBJ skills were equally impressive with plenty of eye contact, BLS and DT. I was quite surprised when she asked me about MSOG - normally it is the other way. Typically (and I suspect like most people here) - I would always seek out ones with great pictures (especially big boobs). Jemma does not have the biggest set but there were just fine and she more than makes up for it every where else. From the moment she hopped onto CG - it was a non-stop fucking session. The CG was intense and it was great when she leaned over to kiss. I raised my torso and grabbed her waist so that we could go harder and fuck in unison. It was awesome when she was telling me she would be cumming ~ I felt her pussy pulsing after the orgasm. We took a few moments to cool down before resuming again. More DFK, BBBJ and many more positions (doggy is great with that juicy booty) and eventually finished SOG 1 in mish.

We went back to more BBBJ and watching her DT (no hands) in the mirror was awesome. She has a fantastic body - similar to say a I would classify her as a spinner as I was able to pick her up off the bed from masteryand straight into mish. Another great moment was watching her in the mirror as she sat gave me a lapdance pounding. Right up until the end - she was very hot. The pictures do not do justice for Jemma. She is much much hotter in person and (YMMV) if things click - you are in for a great time. Just treat her well as she is a sweet girl.

L 9
A 9
S 9

$$.50 plus .3 tip . . .

Jemma sees other guys??! :shock:

B

Beenthere123

Another awesome Jemma review, you guys are killing me :( . OK will try to book her on Monday or Tuesday for sure.
Great review teejay you had me hanging ;)

teejay

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 6

4Times said:
Thanks TJ. I told you so LOL. Glad you had a great time in Toronto. Send some more of those gorgeous West Coast babes our way will you? 4X

YES - 4T - you are the ultimate Wing Man. Jemma is a great great girl - one of my ATF. Again - beautiful smile.

D

Demien2k5

Jemma sees other guys??! :shock:

Just little ole' me a couple time a week...if it makes you feel better Tank, she screams out YOUR name every time I make her cum :lol:

just foolin' whit cha' dude!

About this Discussion

10 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom