Made with Love

Hot Russian Milf's

who's your daddy???

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 159
Re: Hot Russian Milf's

Repoman said:
Mila is a good time, mature and an amazon type body, but a very good time.

Thanks for the heads up. Always wanted to see her, but read on another board that her massage technique is mechanical. If her service has improved, Will see her soon.

Dissey23

Reviewer
Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 313
Mila @ high energy - agreed, she's got an amazing rack. Everything else, including the spa leaves much to be desired. But then again, it doesn't stop me from going to see once in a while either. lol. Amazing amazing rack.

So I ventured over to 325 Weston rd. the other day and saw a woman named Christine? Christina? I'll keep this brief. Looks to be honest, wasn't my type at all so I was about to leave. But then I was basically BEGGED to stay. It was unbelievable! I must have tried about four or five times to leave and she just wouldn't take no for an answer. She promised me the moon (within MP limits) so i decided, awww what the heck? Do I regret it? Not completely but I've had much much much better out there from other EE Milfs. Actually, the whole experience was bizarre.

Would I repeat with her? No. Nice enough lady and I'm sure she suits some people but for this young lad, no thanks!

freestyle

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 88
Dissey23 said:
Mila @ high energy - agreed, she's got an amazing rack. Everything else, including the spa leaves much to be desired. But then again, it doesn't stop me from going to see once in a while either. lol. Amazing amazing rack.

So I ventured over to 325 Weston rd. the other day and saw a woman named Christine? Christina? I'll keep this brief. Looks to be honest, wasn't my type at all so I was about to leave. But then I was basically BEGGED to stay. It was unbelievable! I must have tried about four or five times to leave and she just wouldn't take no for an answer. She promised me the moon (within MP limits) so i decided, awww what the heck? Do I regret it? Not completely but I've had much much much better out there from other EE Milfs. Actually, the whole experience was bizarre.

Would I repeat with her? No. Nice enough lady and I'm sure she suits some people but for this young lad, no thanks!

Thanks Dissey, don't you just hate the pushy ones.

Top Bottom