Hush Companions Hot Hot Hot Nadia @ Hush Companions

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
This...
Artboard+3.png

The end.

I guess a little more info would be helpful. Nadia's pics are entirely accurate. In fact, her profile page lists enough details (without violating her privacy) to help me determine that she was someone who I should see. The only question was how facially attractive was she. Well I soon found out when she opened the door.

Nadia has the hot Eastern European type facial features. On top of that, she was wearing some sexy glasses. Tanned skin. She greeted me at the door in a tight pair of leggings and top. After I returned from the shower, she was wearing this lingerie set and was literally in that pose on the bed...
Artboard+11.png

It was Nadia's second day at Hush, so she was still feeling her way through the session. But soon we were relaxed and started with some LFK. There were hints of DFK, but we never got that far. Did I say that she has a beautiful tanned body? I commented her on her soft skin, then immediately went exploring her body wonderland. She giggled and said "I can see that you are enjoying my soft skin". I said "Oh yeah...", but didn't say much more as I was already dining away. Nadia is not as vocal as say Cara at Hush, but she did offer words of encouragement while I was dining and while were were in different positions.

Her BBBJ felt good. It wasn't over the top, but just a nice BBBJ...that's all I ask. After foreplay, on goes the raincoat and we started in CG where I was admired her beautiful enhanced breasts. I'm not a fan of enhanced breasts, but she has one of the best enhancements that I've seen, touched or tasted. It was proportionate to her body. After switching various positions, I finished in mish. When I finished, she looked at me and said "You're a champ". I responded by asking "Where's my championship belt?" We had a good laugh while I caught my breath.

I had a great time with Nadia. The highlight of this session is that she is a hottie.

The profile that Hush Companions has about Nadia is accurate from the pics all the way down to the description of her. Below is Nadia's description on her profile with my comments in brackets.

Hush would like to welcome our newest delight Nadia [Oh yes, she's a delight]. This elite companion has a a spinner body [thin body], long legs [oh yes and oh so smooth], big bust [my hands, lips, mouth and face can confirm that] and gorgeous face [if you like the Eastern European woman, you will like her look] making her the complete package. Her Ukranian roots shine through with her blonde hair, hazel eyes, and tanned skin. Come see for yourself!! [I did cum see for myself and I will cum back again]

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Nice work Kirk. Her ass looks really nice and tight too.

I think I am sold - not even going to ask about Tattoos and clam!

What location is their incall?

They are just south of Bloor along the TTC line.

Kirk, when do you sleep?

You do realize you need to leave a little something for the rest of us right?:biggrin2:

You snooze you looze.

Her enhanced breasts have the hard or soft feel?.

A softer feel, but relatively new. The shape is great though and is proportionate to her body.

Thanks for the review. Wash Hush a different agency with a new name or are they new?.

Nice looking talent there.

It's a new agency.

S

Swede

The think that I like best about Hush is that the agency originates new fresh talent. The girls are all prepped to deliver a high level GFE. The agency is professionally run and the Venue's are great. I'm a big fan.

Alex Baldwin

Reviewer
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Messages 176
Nice review Kirk.
She definitely looks Hot Hot Hot and you obviously had a great great great time.
How was she in terms of responsiveness for her own personal pleasure?
Once, twice or many times in succession?

About this Discussion

18 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom