Made with Love

Hot Ass Pictures

C

Cycleguy007

Dude? WTF?! You first tell me I'm too quick to jump on "noobs" for not being able to figure stuff out on their own, and then when I don't, you kick my smiley butt! Make up your mind! LOL

You are an "odd ball" :tongue:

(Oh, and you forgot to add an "ass" pic...)

Seth Gecko

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 114
Cycleguy007, is that you? Whatcha doing over here on this board?

PS...although I'm two boards now, I'm still not a nerd, so the instructions you provided me for posting pictures may as well be written in Chinese

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
That may be true Odd but when she sits on your face you won't be able to hear the stereo!!!!

You know why it takes women with big asses so long to have a pee? They have a hard time lining up the holes! lol

With a girl like that, a sofa becomes a loveseat.......

Her ass is so big she gets her thongs made by omar the tentmaker......(got banned for that one on "the other board")

Her ass is so big when she farts, physicists think it's a tear in the time/space continuum......

You know her ass is too big when she takes up two seats at the movie theatre and doesn't feel the armrest in between.....

Seth Gecko

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 114
MM_AV_102_11.jpg

C

Cycleguy007

OK... now that I got that off my chest (LOL... Just givin you the gears BTW... but you ARE a noob...:tongue:... you'll get used to me soon enough. :)) Check your PM for a set of full explicit instructions...

Here's the pic you "tried" to post... (and it was a REAL GOOD ONE BTW!)

vvnGk.jpg

About this Discussion

161 Replies
42K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom