Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Playmates Toronto

Hot and the babes are out!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
I have been walking around turning my head from side to side with all the hot babes out and about walking around in their sexy summer outfits. GOD I LOVE THE SUMMER!

I find downtown the best spot to see the hot ladies on a hot summer day., I would love other suggestions?

B

Beenthere123

Detective and King you are missing all the action here in Wasaga, your tongues would be on the floor. If I ever die want to be buried here.

I

iceman_dci

King...you been doing a lot of fist shaking lately. Is it done in and around the groin area with a slightly open grip and lotion and tissues within arms reach? You'd think your old pecker would be done for at least week after two marathon sessions...LOL

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
BT which beach you on, 1 or 2? There was a news report on City that some guy was approaching the skinny ladies and asking how much for the hour?:lol:

G

Guido

I was just out for a jog today and it was incredible the amount of babes out in the sun and showing off their assests! Woooohoooo, yes sir, happy days are here again!

El Fantasma

Joined Apr 29, 2010
Messages 160
Babes are everywhere in the spring and summer. As soon as I go out I see lots of them. Then snake gets into my pants

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
The site of BT in a speedo with his cabbage hanging out and that cocktail weenie is just too much...someone call the police.

B

Beenthere123

# 2 and yes I was caught by a female cop wanting to know what my handle was. LOL, iambad I thought you were cottage bound, they drove off without you?, can't blame them

Top Bottom