Made with Love

IN-Call Holly @ Roommates True Fire Red Lady!

F

FunnyFace

Roommates is becoming my favorite agency pretty quick. I really like their location. It is so comfy! Booking is smooth, no delay or cancelation so far. Well done RM!

Holly... yea she is holllyyyyy wow! Very good looking redhead lady. I really liked her look! Great attitude!.. friendly, polite, sexy, tall, smooth skin, very nice body! beautiful eyes! amazing kisser, she is ome hell of a woman!!

DFK .. Like i said she is one of the best kisser i have seen. Started with LFK but turned into very passionate DFK.. DFK is most important thing for me.. and She is hollllyyy kisser!

DATY and DIGITS .. She is true redhead! confirmed! ;) Daty was nice! sweet! tasty! responsive! We have spent very long time in daty/digits but we both were enjoying it very much!

BBBJ/DT .. Another high mark! She does amazing job ! wet, eye contact, deep, slow, fast.. Watching her at mirror was memorable!

FS Like i said she is very sexy tall lady and she uses her body very well and she follows your movement, goes like flow! Started with CG, tried few different styles CG.. all of them felt unbeleivable! She always added some DFK into positions and thats what i love!!! Went back to daty for awhile. Back to mish.. switched to Folded Deck Chair with DFK of course! and then finished with Screw. It was just great!!! Cleaned up. laid down.. chat a bit.. DFKed a bit.. it was great session! full session was like 2 horny lovers had a wild love!

Final words.. Holly is an amazing lady! i had one of my best time with this Fire lady! Nice tits, nice ass, nice long legs, beautiful face, she enjoys what she does, great attitude.. she is full package lady! I can highly recommend her to anyone! You will NOT be dissapointed with her..

Holly! Top Notch Fire lady!!!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Holly @ Roommates True Fire Red Lady!

Great job bud finally saw one of my ATF, good to see she passed the test with you ;)

I love this babe, all of you must pay her a visit

F

FunnyFace

Re: Holly @ Roommates True Fire Red Lady!

PAINT THE TAINT said:
thanks a lot FF.

question. is she bald down low?

She is not fully shaved down low PTT.

king21 said:
Great review FF, Holly will blow anyone away when seeing her for first time, she is one cool chick, so down to earth and easy to connect with. I just love those exotic shaped blue eyes on her!

I guess blitz is in full swing!., You, you just stay away from Kasey, she's mine!!! :lol:

Yea King Holly is very cool lady.. i had a great time with this fire lady!

Kasey is next ;)

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom