Made with Love

IN-Call Holly Has Left Roommates and gone Independent

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Gorgeous pics, wow, very nice. The one thing that makes me wonder, why is it when a lady goes Indy, the price stays the same or even goes higher? There isn't anyone taking a cut any more, yet the ladies tend to bump prices up, as well as now I see there are no more half hour sessions offered with this particular lady.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Congrats Holly! Welcome aboard!

Albino said:
The one thing that makes me wonder, why is it when a lady goes Indy, the price stays the same or even goes higher? There isn't anyone taking a cut any more, yet the ladies tend to bump prices up, as well as now I see there are no more half hour sessions offered with this particular lady.
Well, if you believe that the cut the agencies are taking is worth the work and services they provide in exchange, doesn't it make sense that when an SP goes indy and now does all this work on her own and assumes all the costs (incall/transportation/advertisement/etc.) that she will keep her rates in a similar range?

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
GenevieveLajoie said:
Congrats Holly! Welcome aboard!

Well, if you believe that the cut the agencies are taking is worth the work and services they provide in exchange, doesn't it make sense that when an SP goes indy and now does all this work on her own and assumes all the costs (incall/transportation/advertisement/etc.) that she will keep her rates in a similar range?

I see what you are saying Gen, I guess I am looking at it from a hobbiests POV, we want good sex for cheap!:) At the end of the day as long as both parties are happy with the transaction, everyone goes home with a smile.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
king21 said:
WTF?, dude Holly is well reviewed, lol, well here is a mini review:

Holly is a very pretty GND, 5' 9'' tall slender body, natural red hair, amazing exotic looking blue eyes. She is very easy to connect with, a real sweetheart, as I have said before "a cool chick", who offers an unforgettable GFE/PSE!

Dude, I can't wait to see her. She sounds incredible.

D

Demien2k5

king21 said:
WTF?, dude Holly is well reviewed, lol, well here is a mini review:

Holly is a very pretty GND, 5' 9'' tall slender body, natural red hair, amazing exotic looking blue eyes. She is very easy to connect with, a real sweetheart, as I have said before "a cool chick", who offers an unforgettable GFE/PSE!

Your word is good enough for me King. Haven't seen Holly as yet, but based on your endorsement, will make a damn concerted effort to do so now! Thanks for the insight Dude!

About this Discussion

21 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom