Made with Love

IN-Call Holly @ GOE From March Review Of The Month Winner

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
I won March review of the month and after reading some glowing reviews on Holly I decided that she would be my prize. I would like to thank everyone on this board and Nichole King from GOE for finding outstanding talent, whom without them this day would not happen. Ok enough with the Oscar speech already, on to my date with Holly. I thought hard about how I was going to write this review. Do I want to keep it short and classy out of respect for a very special young lady? However, I feel that I owe this board the juicy details and give you guys a blow by blow account my session.

So here goes, booking was easy, called the agency a few days before to book my appointment and did the follow up call the day of. Got to the downtown condo went upstairs knocked on the door, the door opens with Holly standing behind the door, she closes the door and I was floored. My God she is so beautiful, she has a face of an angel, full lips, exotic eyes (some Asian in her but not much), perfect slim body, tight, toned and silky soft skin. This is with all her normal street clothes on, she is that hot. She was dressed like any trendy 19 -20 year old girl dresses these days. I love her makeup too, she had eye shadow, thick full eye lashes that make her look angelic, a touch of blush and lipstick. I love when a girl gets all dolled up for me. Don't let the photos fool you, Holly is very slim, being a photographer I know the camera easily adds 10 pounds.

I come out of the shower and into the bedroom and Holly is in her black bra and panty set. OMFG! She is amazing! Big smile on her face and we briefly talked about what we like to do, I told her I am open to anything and I really love kissing. I started to hug and caress her and we started kissing with some LFK. As we continued to kiss, my hands started to roam all over her body, she begins to remover her bra and my left hand squeezes her cute little ass and my right hand reaches into her panties to feel her pussy. Still kissing and making out while standing my towel drops and her hands reach down to caress my hard cock. She tells me to lay down on the bed and I do, and she gets on hands and knees on the bed, tells me that I can look in mirror to watch her suck my cock. BBBJ with DT was amazing and watching it in the mirror makes it even more erotic. We move to 69 and as I lick her clit I find that she is very sensitive but she responds nicely to it, she enjoys it. Just hearing her cute voice moaning with pleasure is music to my ears.

I am feeling like I am in cloud 9 right now, I mean this girl is perfect for me, The girl I always dream of is sliding on the rubber on my raging hard cock with her soft dainty hands. She gets on top to ride me CG and what a sight, she at first goes slow and I told her "Sweetheart go at your own pace". Soon she is starting to pick up the pace and starts to moan with pleasure, a little faster and some dirty talk, she weaps "Ooooh my pussy is wet". Watching her face and her expressions and hearing sweet voice was highly erotic. I grab her B-cup tits and they a are nice handfull, not too big, not too small. I pinch her pretty pink nipples and that got her little ticklish and her nipples are sensitive, but I got them hard and erect. Next she switches to reverse CG and WOW, what cute little ass, the POV of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she looked back towards the mirror was very erotic. This girl has moves, she did tell she was a dancer, no wonder she likes to try different positions. I wish I was 15 years younger, had better agilty and ballance, because we tried the pile driver position but I could keep my balance on the bed.

Craving for classic love making we moved to mish and more kissing and necking as I penetrate her at the same time. I kiss her neck, lick her ears, bite her neck gently and that got her going. I slowly fuck her very tight pussy and building up speed she begins to moan. Did I say that I love the ways she moans it's such a turn on for me? Her soft sweet voice is music to my ears. I turn her on her side and fuck her in spoon position, I may have hit her G-spot a few times, her pleasure intensifies and she orgasmed. Who knows, She may have fake it, all I know is that she was dripping wet, her love juices were all over my balls. I lay on my back so she can finish me off BBBJTCIM. Hearing her soft sweet voice "I want you to cum in my mouth". I could not help it but do so shooting my load into her mouth and she continues with post cum BBBJ. To top it off she says "Yummy!" The sweetheart she is, she gets me towel to clean up a bit of the mess left on me. She runs to bathroom to clean up a bit and comes back out and lays down next to me on the bed and we engage in a pleasent conversation. She is from Vancouver and we talk about Toronto, ect. The hardest part is having to get up to take a quick shower and leave when I was enjoying myself immensely. I left tip for the beautiful Holly and one last kiss and hug before I left.

Face: 9.5
Body: 10
Attitude: 10
Service: 10 (It's not fair to deduct points for no greek when it's not offered in the first place)

Since Holly has moved up with Daphne as my ATFs here is the tale of tape between Daphne and Holly:

1. Daphne has better BBBJTCIM skills, she has better finish.
2. Holly is slightly prettier than Daphne.
3. Both have great tight bodies. Holly fair skin. Daphne tanned.
4. Daphne darker nipples. Holly pink nipples. Both are sensitive and ticklish. Holly has slighty larger breast.
5. Daphne dark meaty labia, an outie. Holly less meaty pink labia, an innie.
6. Both have great legs and ass combo. Tie.
7. Both Daphne and Holly have great personality, they are both sweethearts with cute soft voices. However, Holly is refreshing because she is new to the biz.
8. Cost and service are the same both provide VIP treatment.
9. Both high repeat factor.
10. Daphne already a legend. Holly getting there and getting there fast

I love this girl! Remember always YMMV and PLEASE treat Holly well. We want her to stay around for a while.

Last edited:
J

JohnFK

Quite the detailed review and comparison. :eek:

You must have a personal database. :)

I will keep you in mind to ask questions if I plan to see any of the girls in your signature line that I haven't already.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Great review LL, although I'll have to disagree with your Sandy Sweet comparison...but to each his own.

It looks like Holly has been delivering consistent service. Although we are only 1/4 of the way in the 2010 CHL (HUBGFE Hobby League), I nominate her for Rookie of the Year.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
lovelatinas said:
Holly for sure in the running for rookie of the year. She has a tough challange will Hailey @ NGT.

I guess in order to be able to cast my ballot at the end of the season, I should see Hailey too. In terms of facial beauty, how would you compare Hailey to Holly? Are they on the same level, or is one Hot and the other GND or Cute?

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Kirk Lazarus said:
I guess in order to be able to cast my ballot at the end of the season, I should see Hailey too. In terms of facial beauty, how would you compare Hailey to Holly? Are they on the same level, or is one Hot and the other GND or Cute?

I would say Holly is prettier than Hailey. Hailey is a cute GND. Holly to me is DDG (not digital dream girl), drop dead gorgeous but that's just me.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
iceman_dci said:
Copyright infringement dude (Hailey, my .02 review) :lol: Jeez, first Olayda, now you...man.

Really great review LL. Holly sure looks like a DDG and you're a lucky bastard for winning the prize. And if she looks like Sandy Sweet with that meaty labia...count me in!!

Well done my brother.

Thanks Iceman. You won't be disapointed with Holly. I tried to book her today as she is all that I thought about but I was told she is no longer available today. She is probably all booked for the day.

Top Bottom